|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many swimmers finish the full 100 100's?
2. According to the narrator, what does he share with his hospitalized friend?
(a) Terminal scaries.
(b) Terminal crazies.
(c) Terminal uglies.
(d) Terminal stupids.
3. What nickname did Dale Thornton used to call Sarah Byrnes in junior high?
(a) Crater Face.
(b) Burn Baby.
(d) Burn girl.
4. When the story opens, the narrator is describing when his father left his mother. At that time, how much longer did the narrator still have in the "darkroom"?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One week.
5. Who is the narrator going to the hospital to visit after finishing practice?
(a) Mark Brittain.
(b) Sarah Byrnes.
(c) Dale Thornton.
(d) Jody Mueller.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Moby tells the hospital counselor, when did Dale Thornton drop out of school?
2. What is the name of Ellerby's car?
3. What is the name of Dale Thornton's father?
4. In what city does the story take place?
5. What is the name of the narrator's English teacher?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)