|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper the narrator and his friend created in junior high?
(a) "Crispy Bacon Fat."
(b) "Crispy Chips."
(c) "Crispy Pork Rinds."
(d) "Crispy Corn Dogs."
2. What is the name of the eighth grader who bullied both the narrator and his hospitalized friend while they were in junior high?
(a) Eric Calhoune.
(b) Mark Brittain.
(c) Dale Thornton.
(d) David Gould.
3. After doing 85 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
4. On the 95th 100, how many seconds do Ellerby and Moby plan to go under the standard?
5. According to Moby, what class was Sarah Byrnes in when she "just tripped out"?
(a) American Government.
(c) World History.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator going to the hospital to visit after finishing practice?
2. What does the CAT teacher use as the subtitle for her class?
3. What sport does the narrator participate in?
4. What is the name of Moby's mother's new boyfriend?
5. In what city does the story take place?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)