|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After doing 85 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
2. About how many hours per day does the narrator practice his sport?
3. What does the narrator's mother think his father teaches?
4. When the story opens, what is the only thing that the narrator has from his father?
(a) A picture.
(b) A recording.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
5. What is the name of the narrator's coach?
(a) Coach Crossley.
(b) Coach Lemry.
(c) Coach Stone.
(d) Coach Mautz.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sarah Byrnes' theory, who told Dale Thornton that Moby was responsible for "Crispy Pork Rinds"?
2. According to what Moby tells the hospital counselor, how many times has Moby been to Sarah Byrnes' house since meeting her in grade school?
3. According to Moby, what class was Sarah Byrnes in when she "just tripped out"?
4. How does the narrator characterize the world in his CAT class discussion?
5. What is the name of Dale Thornton's father?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)