|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does the narrator definitely NOT want to participate in?
2. What does the CAT teacher use as the subtitle for her class?
3. What stroke is Moby's swimming specialty?
4. What was the name of the principal at the narrator's junior high school?
(a) Mr. Virgil.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Mr. Lemry.
(d) Mr. Crossley.
5. What model year is Ellerby's vehicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the world in his CAT class discussion?
2. What is Mr. Ellerby's occupation?
3. After doing 85 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
4. What does the narrator's mother think his father teaches?
5. What sport does the narrator participate in?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)