|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dale Thornton's father?
2. In Chapter 3, Moby and Ellerby are heading towards a "special" workout. How many 100's are scheduled for the day's workout?
3. What stroke is Moby's swimming specialty?
4. According to what Moby tells the hospital counselor, when did Dale Thornton drop out of school?
(a) After tenth grade.
(b) After eighth grade.
(c) After seventh grade.
(d) After ninth grade.
5. How many students are enrolled in the CAT class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does the narrator participate in?
2. How does the narrator characterize the world in his CAT class discussion?
3. What kind of car is Ellerby's vehicle?
4. According to the narrator, what does he share with his hospitalized friend?
5. When Moby and his mother discuss her boyfriend's modesty levels, who does Moby say his mother's boyfriend is too modest for?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)