|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Ellerby's occupation?
2. How many students are enrolled in the CAT class?
3. What kind of car is Ellerby's vehicle?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Pontiac.
(c) A Volkswagen.
(d) A Ford.
4. What is the name of the narrator's coach?
(a) Coach Lemry.
(b) Coach Crossley.
(c) Coach Stone.
(d) Coach Mautz.
5. According to the narrator, how long had he "stayed fat" for his friend?
(a) One year.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Moby, what class was Sarah Byrnes in when she "just tripped out"?
2. What does the CAT teacher use as the subtitle for her class?
3. After doing 92 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
4. What nickname does the narrator go by?
5. When the story opens, the narrator is describing when his father left his mother. At that time, how much longer did the narrator still have in the "darkroom"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)