|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moby sneak into Sarah Byrnes' hospital room?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A dog.
(d) A milkshake.
2. After doing 85 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
3. After reading what Moby gives to her on the porch, what does Ms. Lemry decide to do?
(a) Find Sarah Byrnes' mother.
(b) Accept Moby's late assignment.
(c) Find Moby's father.
(d) Turn Virgil in to the police.
4. When the CAT discussion on abortion begins, who presents their views first?
(a) Sally Eaton.
(b) Steve Ellerby.
(c) Megan Buckman.
(d) Mark Brittain.
5. When the story opens, what is the only thing that the narrator has from his father?
(a) A picture.
(b) A book.
(c) A recording.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sarah Byrnes believe for a long time was the best way to cope with what her father had done to her?
2. When the getaway car driver asks where Sarah Byrnes wants to go, what is the first suggestion?
3. What is Mr. Mautz in charge of at the school?
4. As Ms. Lemry tries to regain control of her class as Brittain melts down, who stands up and enters the verbal fray?
5. What is the name of Ellerby's car?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)