|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at the high school?
(a) Mr. Mautz.
(b) Mr. Ellerby.
(c) Mr. Byrnes.
(d) Mr. Patterson.
2. According to what Mr. Mautz tells Moby during their lunch, what kind of kid does Mr. Mautz consider Mark Brittain to be?
(a) Highly intelligent.
3. According to the narrator, what does he share with his hospitalized friend?
(a) Terminal crazies.
(b) Terminal uglies.
(c) Terminal scaries.
(d) Terminal stupids.
4. What kind of car does Virgil Byrnes drive?
(a) An Oldsmobile.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Chevrolet.
(d) A Toyota.
5. After Mr. Mautz leaves the CAT class, who feels responsible for Brittain's suicide attempt?
(d) Sarah Byrnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Moby admits to Mr. Mautz that he knows where Sarah Byrnes is staying, but refuses to divulge her location, what does Mr. Mautz tell Moby to do?
2. After being attacked by Virgil Byrnes, where does Moby go for help?
3. When Ellerby tried to run away after his brother was killed, how many blocks did Ellerby get before getting picked up by the police?
4. What is the name of Moby's mother's new boyfriend?
5. As Ms. Lemry tries to regain control of her class as Brittain melts down, who stands up and enters the verbal fray?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)