|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Steve Ellerby leaves the office with his father, Mr. Mautz asks Moby to stay. Who does Mr. Mautz bring into the office?
(a) Mr. Brittain.
(b) Mr. Lemry.
(c) Mr. Patterson.
(d) Mr. Byrnes.
2. What is the name of the eighth grader who bullied both the narrator and his hospitalized friend while they were in junior high?
(a) Eric Calhoune.
(b) David Gould.
(c) Dale Thornton.
(d) Mark Brittain.
3. When Virgil Byrnes surprises Moby in Moby's car, what does Virgil hold against Moby?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A taser.
(d) A hammer.
4. What is the name of the principal at the high school?
(a) Mr. Ellerby.
(b) Mr. Patterson.
(c) Mr. Mautz.
(d) Mr. Byrnes.
5. According to what Moby tells Ms. Lemry, what does Sarah Byrnes hate more than anything?
(a) Feeling helpless.
(b) Being scared.
(c) Being attacked.
(d) Not knowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What radio station does Moby have all the buttons in his car programmed to?
2. When Sarah Byrnes finally begins to talk to Moby at the hospital, how long has it been since she was burned by her father?
3. As Moby tells Sarah Byrnes about Jody's abortion, what does Sarah Byrnes do that Moby has never seen before?
4. The day the students are told that Brittain attempted suicide, who comes to Moby's house for dinner?
5. What sport does the narrator participate in?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)