|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After doing 92 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
2. What does the narrator's mother think his father teaches?
3. What is Mr. Ellerby's occupation?
4. During his senior year when Moby goes to find Dale Thornton again, what is Dale doing?
(a) Cleaning a gun.
(b) Playing a video game.
(c) Working on a car.
(d) Harassing a kid.
5. Why did Sarah Byrnes refuse to write an expose on the person Dale suggested for his first article?
(a) The person Dale suggested was vicious.
(b) The person Dale suggested was sick.
(c) The person Dale suggested was hopeless.
(d) The person Dale suggested was helpless.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brittain confronts Moby about the 100's set in CAT, why does Moby tell Brittain that Brittain had a free ride for the first 97 100's?
2. In Chapter 3, Moby and Ellerby are heading towards a "special" workout. How many 100's are scheduled for the day's workout?
3. When the story opens, how old is the narrator?
4. When Moby and his mother discuss her boyfriend's modesty levels, who does Moby say his mother's boyfriend is too modest for?
5. What is the name of Dale Thornton's father?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)