|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finishing practice at the beginning of the book, where does the narrator go?
(a) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(b) Fairview Hospital.
(c) Riley Children's Hospital.
(d) St. Vincent's Hospital.
2. In what city does the story take place?
3. When the CAT class volunteer plays a tape to start his presentation, what song does the volunteer play?
(a) "Life is Just a Dream".
(b) "God is Watching Us".
(c) "Rolling on a River".
(d) "From a Distance".
4. What is the occupation of Moby's mother?
(a) A chef.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A writer.
(d) A nurse.
5. How many total swimmers (boys and girls) are on the school's swim team?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sarah Byrnes' theory, who told Dale Thornton that Moby was responsible for "Crispy Pork Rinds"?
2. About how many hours per day does the narrator practice his sport?
3. On the 95th 100, how many seconds do Ellerby and Moby plan to go under the standard?
4. What kind of car is Ellerby's vehicle?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6 when Moby goes to visit Sarah Byrnes, who is already with her when Moby arrives?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)