|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Brittain begins to lose it in the CAT class on the last day of their abortion discussion, what does Brittain call Ellerby?
2. According to Ms. Lemry, what is one mistake that schools make in regard to what they ask from the students?
(a) For a show of perfection.
(b) For maximum participation.
(c) For understanding.
(d) For good grades.
3. When Mr. Mautz barges into Lemry's class the day after Brittain melts down in class, what does Mr. Mautz tell the class?
(a) That Brittain tried to kill himself.
(b) That Brittain ran away.
(c) That Brittain dropped out of school.
(d) That Brittain withdrew from the class.
4. The day the students are told that Brittain attempted suicide, who comes to Moby's house for dinner?
(a) Sarah Byrnes.
(b) Ms. Lemry.
5. What is Moby's reaction when he listens to his class members feeling responsible for Mark's actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these students did NOT picket outside the town's abortion clinic?
2. What nickname did Dale Thornton used to call Sarah Byrnes in junior high?
3. After doing 85 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
4. Where is Sarah Byrnes staying after she bolts from the psych ward?
5. In Dale's opinion, what is the very worst thing to be called by someone else?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)