|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these students did NOT picket outside the town's abortion clinic?
(a) Sally Eaton.
(b) Steve Ellerby.
(c) Mark Brittain.
(d) Cynthia Parrish.
2. How many days of sick leave is Ms. Lemry going to take to help Sarah Byrnes locate her mother?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
3. In what city does the story take place?
4. According to Moby, what class was Sarah Byrnes in when she "just tripped out"?
(a) American Government.
(b) World History.
5. On the 95th 100, how many seconds do Ellerby and Moby plan to go under the standard?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ellerby tried to run away after his brother was killed, how many blocks did Ellerby get before getting picked up by the police?
2. When Moby gets home from visiting with Sarah Byrnes, who has left a message for Moby to call him?
3. According to Ms. Lemry, what is one mistake that schools make in regard to what they ask from the students?
4. What is Moby's reaction when he listens to his class members feeling responsible for Mark's actions?
5. According to Jody and Moby's discussion, what isn't getting talked about in the CAT discussion of abortion?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)