|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at the high school?
(a) Mr. Ellerby.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Mr. Patterson.
(d) Mr. Byrnes.
2. When Jody and Moby meet after Moby's swim practice, what does Jody tell Moby?
(a) That she was abused as a child.
(b) That she had an abortion.
(c) That she is moving away.
(d) That she is dropping CAT.
3. How many total swimmers (boys and girls) are on the school's swim team?
4. According to Ms. Lemry during the abortion discussion, what is Ellerby prone to?
5. What is Mr. Ellerby's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student in the CAT class gets up and walks out after telling Ms. Lemry that Mark had been cruelly treated by everyone in the class?
2. When the getaway car driver asks where Sarah Byrnes wants to go, what is the first suggestion?
3. How does Sarah Byrnes react when Moby tells the driver to head to Ms. Lemry's house?
4. As Brittain begins to lose it in the CAT class on the last day of their abortion discussion, what does Brittain call Ellerby?
5. When Sarah Byrnes finally begins to talk to Moby at the hospital, how long has it been since she was burned by her father?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)