* Sarah Byrnes is a woman who was disfigured by scars on her face when she was three years old. She insists on being called by her full name because of the play on words.
* Eric Calhoune, known as Moby, is Sarah Byrnes' best friend.
* After swim practice, Moby goes to the psych ward at Sacred Heart Hospital to visit Sarah Byrnes.
* As Moby sits beside Sarah Byrnes, he doesn't know what to say.
* A counselor tells Moby to talk normally to Sarah Byrnes. Hopefully, normal conversation will help her.
* Moby begins talking about the "Crispy Pork Rinds" newspaper the two published in junior high.
* Moby and Sarah Byrnes used the newspaper articles to get back at bullies.
* After publishing the first issue, Moby was called to the principal's office.
* When Mautz questioned Moby about the newspaper's author, Moby cited the Fifth Amendment and refused to speak...
This section contains 2,202 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)