|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the image from Dr. Eleven, Vol. 1 that Kirsten finds in the prophet's belongings, who is Dr. Eleven's mentor and friend?
(a) Captain Lonagan.
(b) Captain Chaudhary.
(c) Captain Leander.
(d) Captain Clark.
2. How old is Clark Thompson when the flu pandemic destroys earth as we know it in Station Eleven?
3. How old does Arthur say his son just turned during Miranda's visit to his dressing room in Section 6, Chapter 39?
4. Who is Clark's boyfriend of three months in Section 7, Chapter 42?
5. What is the title of Section 7 in Station Eleven?
(a) "Severn City."
(b) "The Airplanes."
(c) "The Terminal."
(d) "The Museum of Civilization."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject that Frank reads about from his ghostwriting project in Section 5, Chapter 34?
2. How many years prior to "the end of the world" does Jeevan Chaudhary book an interview with Arthur Leander in Section 5, Chapter 27?
3. What does Jeevan use to build a makeshift structure in which to sleep, in Section 5, Chapter 36?
4. For what news agency was Frank working when he became paralyzed?
5. What day is it when Jeevan asks Frank to read to him in Section 5, Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Frank’s death described in the narrative?
2. What is significant about the tea set that is described in Section 8, Chapter 51?
3. How is Kirsten’s brother described in the narrative? How did Kirsten lose her brother?
4. What is revealed in the interview between Diallo and Kirsten in Section 7, Chapter 45?
5. What is the setting for Section 6, Chapter 39? When in the timeline of events does this chapter occur?
6. Discuss Jeevan’s relationships. How does Jeevan relate to the other characters in the novel?
7. What theory does August discuss in Section 6, Chapter 38? Why is this significant?
8. What information does Kirsten gain from her encounter with the archer and Sayid in Section 8, Chapter 48?
9. What setting is established in Section 7, Chapter 42? During what time period does this chapter take place?
10. What setting is established in Section 8, Chapter 48? What is the timeline of this chapter?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)