|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeevan use to build a makeshift structure in which to sleep, in Section 5, Chapter 36?
(a) Palm leaves and old fencing.
(b) Raincoats and blankets.
(c) Driftwood and garbage bags.
(d) Cardboard boxes.
2. In what discarded newspaper does Clark read Arthur's obituary at the airport in Section 7, Chapter 42?
(a) The L.A. Times.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Chicago Tribune.
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle.
3. Who are the people Jeevan meets on his journey and travels with in Section 5, Chapter 36?
(a) Mike, Jack, and Sarah.
(b) Ben, Abdul, and Jenny.
(c) Marie, Otto, and Paul.
(d) James, Peter, and Elizabeth.
4. What does August find for him and Kirsten to eat in Section 6, Chapter 38?
(c) Ramen noodles.
(d) Candy bars.
5. In what book from the prophet's bag does Kirsten find a page from Dr. Eleven, Vol. 1 in Section 8, Chapter 50?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Talmud.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The Quran
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Kirsten say Matilda attends in Section 6, Chapter 39?
2. At what concourse does Clark's flight land at the Severn City Airport during the pandemic?
3. How long does the flu strain in the novel take to kill a person once they've been infected?
4. What day is it when Jeevan asks Frank to read to him in Section 5, Chapter 34?
5. What was Clark's museum prior to the pandemic that ended civilization in Station Eleven?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miranda respond to the news of Victoria’s book in Section 6, Chapter 39?
2. What setting is established in the beginning of Section 5? During what time period is Section 5, Chapter 27 set?
3. What sacrifice does Frank make for Jeevan in Section 5, Chapter 32?
4. What is foreshadowed regarding Tyler in Section 7, Chapter 44?
5. What is the setting for Section 6, Chapter 39? When in the timeline of events does this chapter occur?
6. How is Miranda’s death described in Section 6, Chapter 41?
7. What is revealed regarding Kirsten’s tattoos in Section 8, Chapter 50?
8. What setting is established in Section 8, Chapter 48? What is the timeline of this chapter?
9. Discuss Jeevan’s relationships. How does Jeevan relate to the other characters in the novel?
10. What setting is established in Section 7, Chapter 42? During what time period does this chapter take place?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)