|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur serve to Miranda when she visits his dressing room in Section 6, Chapter 39?
(a) Green tea.
(b) Red wine.
(d) Diet cola.
2. What does the prophet declare "this world" is in Section 8, Chapter 50?
(a) "A shadow of the past."
(b) "A mirror of evil."
(c) "A promiseland awaiting."
(d) "An ocean of darkness."
3. Where is the infirmary at the Severn City Airport in Section 8, Chapter 51?
(a) The Departure gate.
(b) The Lufthansa jet.
(c) The American Airlines jet.
(d) The Baggage Claim area.
4. What does the narrator refer to the Undersea as from Miranda's comics in Section 6, Chapter 39?
5. Who shoots the prophet in Section 8, Chapter 50?
(b) The boy.
6. For how many days does Jeevan walk before seeing another person in Section 5, Chapter 36?
7. How long does the flu strain in the novel take to kill a person once they've been infected?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 48 hours.
8. What is the title of Section 6 of Station Eleven?
(a) "Severn City."
(b) "The Museum of Civilization."
(c) "The Airplanes."
9. What is the name of Jeevan's son in Section 8, Chapter 52?
10. What weapon does the boy carry that Kirsten and August observe from the bushes in Section 8, Chapter 48?
(a) A handgun.
(b) A whip.
(c) A sword.
(d) A machete.
11. What does Kirsten ask Diallo about refrigerators in Section 5, Chapter 37?
(a) Whether they had lights inside.
(b) Whether they were connected to the internet.
(c) Whether they were intelligent.
(d) Whether they ran on propane.
12. Who is Clark's boyfriend of three months in Section 7, Chapter 42?
13. How many days after becoming separated from the Traveling Symphony do Kirsten and August reach Severn City in Section 8, Chapter 48?
(a) 6 days later.
(b) 4 days later.
(c) 7 days later.
(d) 3 days later.
14. Where does one of the three stranded pilots set out for in Section 7, Chapter 43?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
15. How many people does Kirsten tell Diallo she's had to kill in Section 7, Chapter 45?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Arthur's childhood friend who has published a book of his letters in Section 6, Chapter 39?
2. How old was Kirsten when she first killed someone?
3. What is the title of Section 7 in Station Eleven?
4. How old is Clark Thompson when the flu pandemic destroys earth as we know it in Station Eleven?
5. By what nickname does Arthur call Kirsten when she visits his dressing room in Section 6, Chapter 39?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)