|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Arthur say he is leaving his wife in Section 5, Chapter 27?
(a) Elizabeth Colton.
(b) Miranda Carroll.
(c) Clark Thompson.
(d) Lydia Marks.
2. What kind of jet lands just before the announcement goes out that the airport is closing in Section 7, Chapter 42?
(a) An AirGradia jet.
(b) An American Airlines jet.
(c) A Lufthansa jet.
(d) A United Airlines jet.
3. Where does Clark call Miranda from in Section 6, Chapter 40?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What is the name of Jeevan's son in Section 8, Chapter 52?
5. What does the prophet declare "this world" is in Section 8, Chapter 50?
(a) "An ocean of darkness."
(b) "A shadow of the past."
(c) "A promiseland awaiting."
(d) "A mirror of evil."
6. What does Arthur serve to Miranda when she visits his dressing room in Section 6, Chapter 39?
(a) Red wine.
(c) Diet cola.
(d) Green tea.
7. How many years prior to "the end of the world" does Jeevan Chaudhary book an interview with Arthur Leander in Section 5, Chapter 27?
(a) 8 years before the end of the world.
(b) 2 years before the end of the world.
(c) 7 years before the end of the world.
(d) 3 years before the end of the world.
8. What is the name of Jeevan's mother?
9. What is Tanya's last name in the narrative?
10. What does August remark that Finn's scar looked like in Section 6, Chapter 38?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A cat.
(c) A star.
(d) A horse.
11. How many people does Kirsten tell Diallo she's had to kill in Section 7, Chapter 45?
12. In what settlement does Jeevan end up in Year Three after the pandemic?
(c) Severn City.
(d) St. Louis.
13. Who is the first man that Kirsten and August see walking down the road as they hide in the bushes in the beginning of Section 8, Chapter 48?
14. What does Jeevan use to build a makeshift structure in which to sleep, in Section 5, Chapter 36?
(a) Driftwood and garbage bags.
(b) Cardboard boxes.
(c) Raincoats and blankets.
(d) Palm leaves and old fencing.
15. In the image from Dr. Eleven, Vol. 1 that Kirsten finds in the prophet's belongings, who is Dr. Eleven's mentor and friend?
(a) Captain Leander.
(b) Captain Clark.
(c) Captain Lonagan.
(d) Captain Chaudhary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kirsten ask Diallo about refrigerators in Section 5, Chapter 37?
2. Who shoots the prophet in Section 8, Chapter 50?
3. In what book from the prophet's bag does Kirsten find a page from Dr. Eleven, Vol. 1 in Section 8, Chapter 50?
4. What was Clark's museum prior to the pandemic that ended civilization in Station Eleven?
5. What school does Kirsten say Matilda attends in Section 6, Chapter 39?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)