|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the business traveler that offers to put all the airport food on his Amex in Section 7, Chapter 43?
2. What does August find for him and Kirsten to eat in Section 6, Chapter 38?
(a) Candy bars.
(c) Ramen noodles.
3. Where is the infirmary at the Severn City Airport in Section 8, Chapter 51?
(a) The Baggage Claim area.
(b) The Departure gate.
(c) The Lufthansa jet.
(d) The American Airlines jet.
4. Where does Clark call Miranda from in Section 6, Chapter 40?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. What animal is killed and brought back to the airport by the TSA agent and a former park ranger in Section 7, Chapter 43?
(a) A deer.
(b) A dog.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A rabbit.
6. Who shoots the prophet in Section 8, Chapter 50?
(c) The boy.
7. How many days after the pandemic does a rape occur at the airport in Section 7, Chapter 43?
(a) Day Eighty-Five.
(b) Day Seventy-One.
(c) Day Ninety-Two.
(d) Day Seven.
8. Where is Jeevan's mother from?
(b) New Brunswick.
(c) New York.
9. In what discarded newspaper does Clark read Arthur's obituary at the airport in Section 7, Chapter 42?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The L.A. Times.
(c) The Chicago Tribune.
(d) The New York Times.
10. In the image from Dr. Eleven, Vol. 1 that Kirsten finds in the prophet's belongings, who is Dr. Eleven's mentor and friend?
(a) Captain Clark.
(b) Captain Chaudhary.
(c) Captain Lonagan.
(d) Captain Leander.
11. On what day is it when Jeevan sees smoke rising in the distance in Section 5, Chapter 32?
(a) Day Sixteen.
(b) Day Three.
(c) Day Fifty-Five.
(d) Day Forty-Seven.
12. How many people are living in the Severn City Airport when Kirsten arrives in Section 8, Chapter 51?
13. Who are the people Jeevan meets on his journey and travels with in Section 5, Chapter 36?
(a) Marie, Otto, and Paul.
(b) Mike, Jack, and Sarah.
(c) James, Peter, and Elizabeth.
(d) Ben, Abdul, and Jenny.
14. How many years has it been since Miranda and Arthur were divorced when she visits his dressing room in Section 6, Chapter 39?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 5 years.
15. What is the name of Jeevan's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Arthur make Jeevan promise to give him before his "secret" is publicized in Section 5, Chapter 27?
2. Who argues with the clarinet player over Shakespeare versus contemporary plays in Section 8, Chapter 49?
3. About how many people from the original day their flights had been grounded remain at the Severn City Airport by the end of the Second Decade?
4. How old is Arthur Leander during his interview with Jeevan in Section 5, Chapter 27?
5. What is the name of Jeevan's son in Section 8, Chapter 52?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)