|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jeevan's father?
2. For whom does Arthur say he is leaving his wife in Section 5, Chapter 27?
(a) Miranda Carroll.
(b) Lydia Marks.
(c) Clark Thompson.
(d) Elizabeth Colton.
3. How old does Arthur say his son just turned during Miranda's visit to his dressing room in Section 6, Chapter 39?
4. Where does Arthur say his son is living with his mother in Section 6, Chapter 39?
(a) New York City.
5. For what news agency was Frank working when he became paralyzed?
(a) Fox News.
(b) The Huffington Post.
6. In what settlement does Jeevan end up in Year Three after the pandemic?
(a) Severn City.
(c) St. Louis.
7. What causes Arthur Leander's death in Station Eleven?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He has a brain aneurysm.
(c) He has a stroke.
(d) He is hit by an errant sword.
8. In what book from the prophet's bag does Kirsten find a page from Dr. Eleven, Vol. 1 in Section 8, Chapter 50?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Talmud.
(d) The Quran
9. Where is the infirmary at the Severn City Airport in Section 8, Chapter 51?
(a) The American Airlines jet.
(b) The Departure gate.
(c) The Baggage Claim area.
(d) The Lufthansa jet.
10. What song does Jeevan keep singing in Section 5, Chapter 30?
(a) "The Octopus's Garden."
(c) "It's the End of the World as We Know It (and I feel fine)."
(d) "Dance with Destiny."
11. What is the name of Kirsten's brother whom she describes in the intervew with Diallo?
12. What does Arthur serve to Miranda when she visits his dressing room in Section 6, Chapter 39?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Green tea.
(c) Diet cola.
13. What was Clark's museum prior to the pandemic that ended civilization in Station Eleven?
(a) A Skymiles Lounge in Concourse C.
(b) A Wendy's fast-food restaurant.
(c) A TSA check-in station.
(d) A Baggage Claim area.
14. Where does Clark call Miranda from in Section 6, Chapter 40?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
15. How old is Arthur Leander during his interview with Jeevan in Section 5, Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is killed and brought back to the airport by the TSA agent and a former park ranger in Section 7, Chapter 43?
2. How long does the flu strain in the novel take to kill a person once they've been infected?
3. Who is on the same flight as Clark in the end of Section 6, Chapter 40?
4. Who is the lone TSA agent that remains at the airport by Day Eight in Section 7, Chapter 43?
5. What does Jeevan use to build a makeshift structure in which to sleep, in Section 5, Chapter 36?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)