|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stowaway in Section 4, Chapter 19?
2. What is the name of Arthur Leander's first wife?
3. Who is the cardiologist that assists Jeevan with Arthur after he has collapsed onstage in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Kirsten Raymonde.
(b) Clark Thompson.
(c) Walter Jacobi.
(d) Frank Chaudhary.
4. How old is the stowaway that is fleeing St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
5. Who is the reporter that Miranda talks to on the night of the anniversary party in Section 3, Chapter 15?
(a) Jeevan Chaudhary.
(b) Clark Thompson.
(c) Kirsten Raymonde.
(d) Michael Richards.
6. How many guests attend the anniversary party in Section 3, Chapter 15?
7. Who is the "wrangler" of the children in King Lear in Section 1, Chapter 1?
8. What does Jeevan's girlfriend ask him to pick up on his way home from the theatre in Section 1, Chapter 1?
9. How old is Arthur Leander described in the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 13?
10. Who is Jackson's scouting partner that disappears in Section 4, Chapter 23?
11. How many classrooms are in the abandoned school in Section 4, Chapter 20?
12. How old is Alexandra described as in Section 2, Chapter 7?
13. What is the title of Section 3 of Station Eleven?
(a) "The Airplanes."
(b) "I Prefer You with a Crown."
(d) "Severn City."
14. What is the name of the flu strain that wipes out much of humanity in Station Eleven?
(a) The Georgia Flu.
(b) Swine Flu.
(c) The Atlanta Flu.
(d) The Adriatic Flu.
15. What is the destination of the Traveling Symphony in Section 2, Chapter 7?
(a) The Underworld.
(b) The Severn City Airport.
(d) St. Deborah by the Water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baby that Charlie gave birth to when the Traveling Symphony left her behind?
2. What is the name of the prophet's dog in St. Deborah by the Water?
3. How long after enrolling in college did Arthur Leander drop out?
4. What does Dieter describe seeing in his dreams last night in Section 4, Chapter 22?
5. How old is Olivia described as in Section 2, Chapter 7?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)