|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when the Traveling Symphony is introduced in Section 2, Chapter 7?
2. What magazines does August frequently search out when he and Kirsten explore abandoned houses?
(a) TV Guide.
(b) The New Yorker.
(c) Business Insider.
3. What is the destination of the Traveling Symphony in Section 2, Chapter 7?
(a) St. Deborah by the Water.
(b) The Severn City Airport.
(c) The Underworld.
4. How old is Miranda when she and Arthur first meet?
5. What initials are inside the cover of the Dr. Eleven comics that Kirsten carries with her?
6. Who is the man with the golden retriever that Kirsten and August encounter in Section 4, Chapter 24?
7. What is the name of the baby that Charlie gave birth to when the Traveling Symphony left her behind?
8. In what city is Arthur performing King Lear when he collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) New York City.
(c) Vancouver, Canada.
(d) Toronto, Canada.
9. What profession did Charlie want to have when she was a child?
(a) She wanted to be a doctor.
(b) She wanted to be an archeologist.
(c) She wanted to be an actress.
(d) She wanted to be a journalist.
10. Who is the "wrangler" of the children in King Lear in Section 1, Chapter 1?
11. What instrument does August play?
(d) Bass guitar.
12. What is the title of Section 2 of Station Eleven?
(a) "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
(c) "Severn City."
(d) "The Airplanes."
13. Where does Hua work in Section 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Bartleby College.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Toronto General Hospital.
(d) The World Health Organization.
14. Where did Arthur Leander attend college?
(b) New York University.
(c) The University of Charleston.
(d) The University of Toronto.
15. On what floor does Frank live in Section 1, Chapter 3?
(a) The 3rd floor.
(b) The 6th floor.
(c) The 29th floor.
(d) The 22nd floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the stowaway say Charlie and Jeremy went when they left St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
2. How old is Arthur Leander when he lands a leading role in a film about a botched bank robbery that is shooting in Toronto in Section 3, Chapter 13?
3. What is the name of Arthur Leander's first wife?
4. Who is the cardiologist that assists Jeevan with Arthur after he has collapsed onstage in Section 1, Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the prophet's dog in St. Deborah by the Water?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)