|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dieter describe seeing in his dreams last night in Section 4, Chapter 22?
(a) A train.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A river.
(d) A mountain.
2. From what source is the quote "Survival is insufficient" lifted, according to Dieter in Section 4, Chapter 19?
(a) "To Have and Have Not."
(b) "Star Trek."
(c) "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
(d) "King Lear."
3. What act of King Lear is being performed when Arthur collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Act III.
(b) Act IV.
(c) Act II.
(d) Act V.
4. With whom has Arthur been having an affair during the production of King Lear, according to the other actors in Section 1, Chapter 2?
5. How long after enrolling in college did Arthur Leander drop out?
(a) 2 months later.
(b) 4 months later.
(c) 1 year later.
(d) 6 months later.
6. What does Jeevan's girlfriend ask him to pick up on his way home from the theatre in Section 1, Chapter 1?
7. What object does the stage caretaker give to Kirsten backstage in Section 1, Chapter 2?
(a) A coloring book.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A paperweight.
(d) A calendar.
8. What is Arthur Leander's hometown?
(a) St. Paul, Minnesota.
(b) New Brunswick, Canada.
(c) Delano Island, Canada.
(d) Fredericton, Canada.
9. What is Frank's relationship to Jeevan?
(a) Frank is Jeevan's cousin.
(b) Frank is Jeevan's boss.
(c) Frank is Jeevan's father.
(d) Frank is Jeevan's brother.
10. How old is Kirsten when Arthur Leander dies onstage?
11. How old is the stowaway that is fleeing St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
12. What have Kirsten's sandals been fashioned from, according to the narrator in Section 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Leather belts.
(b) Abandoned raincoats.
(c) Automobile tires.
(d) Army boots.
13. How many classrooms are in the abandoned school in Section 4, Chapter 20?
14. Who calls Arthur's ex-wives to inform them of his death in Section 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Kirsten Raymonde.
(b) Clark Thompson.
(c) Frank Chaudhary.
(d) Miranda Carroll.
15. What is the name of the baby that Charlie gave birth to when the Traveling Symphony left her behind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when the Traveling Symphony is introduced in Section 2, Chapter 7?
2. Where does Hua work in Section 1, Chapter 3?
3. Where did Arthur Leander attend college?
4. Who is the reporter that Miranda talks to on the night of the anniversary party in Section 3, Chapter 15?
5. On what floor does Frank live in Section 1, Chapter 3?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)