|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the flu strain that wipes out much of humanity in Station Eleven?
(a) The Atlanta Flu.
(b) The Adriatic Flu.
(c) Swine Flu.
(d) The Georgia Flu.
2. What television show did Arthur Leander land a gig on that led to him being signed by an agent, according to the narrator in Section 3, Chapter 13?
(a) "Breaking Bad."
(b) "Twin Peaks."
(c) "How I Met Your Mother."
(d) "Law & Order."
3. What month is it when the Traveling Symphony is introduced in Section 2, Chapter 7?
4. What profession did Charlie want to have when she was a child?
(a) She wanted to be an archeologist.
(b) She wanted to be a journalist.
(c) She wanted to be an actress.
(d) She wanted to be a doctor.
5. What is Frank's relationship to Jeevan?
(a) Frank is Jeevan's brother.
(b) Frank is Jeevan's cousin.
(c) Frank is Jeevan's boss.
(d) Frank is Jeevan's father.
6. What is Arthur Leander's hometown?
(a) St. Paul, Minnesota.
(b) Delano Island, Canada.
(c) New Brunswick, Canada.
(d) Fredericton, Canada.
7. Who is Jackson's scouting partner that disappears in Section 4, Chapter 23?
8. How long after enrolling in college did Arthur Leander drop out?
(a) 2 months later.
(b) 1 year later.
(c) 6 months later.
(d) 4 months later.
9. Who calls Arthur's ex-wives to inform them of his death in Section 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Frank Chaudhary.
(b) Miranda Carroll.
(c) Kirsten Raymonde.
(d) Clark Thompson.
10. What is the name of Arthur Leander's son?
11. Who is the "wrangler" of the children in King Lear in Section 1, Chapter 1?
12. What is the title of Section 3 of Station Eleven?
(a) "Severn City."
(c) "The Airplanes."
(d) "I Prefer You with a Crown."
13. How many classrooms are in the abandoned school in Section 4, Chapter 20?
14. How much later does the narrator say the bartender at the theatre dies in the end of Section 1, Chapter 2?
(a) 3 weeks later.
(b) 2 weeks later.
(c) 3 days later.
(d) 2 months later.
15. What is the name of the prophet's dog in St. Deborah by the Water?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur Leander's lawyer in Section 3, Chapter 15?
2. What magazines does August frequently search out when he and Kirsten explore abandoned houses?
3. What is the name of the shipping company Miranda works for in Section 3, Chapter 14?
4. In what year does the interview in Section 4, Chapter 21 take place?
5. What is the name of Arthur Leander's second wife?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)