|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "separation protocol" if someone in the Traveling Symphony should become lost from the group?
(a) "Stay where you are and wait for the group to find you."
(b) "Make your way to the destination and wait."
(c) "Build a fire and create a smoke signal."
(d) "Scream as loudly as possible until the group finds you."
2. What is the title of Section 2 of Station Eleven?
(b) "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
(c) "Severn City."
(d) "The Airplanes."
3. What is the name of Arthur Leander's son?
4. Francois Diallo is described in Section 3, Chapter 16 as the librarian of what town?
(a) Traverse City.
(b) New Petoskey.
(c) Severn City.
(d) Long Rapids.
5. What is the name of the stowaway in Section 4, Chapter 19?
6. How old is Alexandra described as in Section 2, Chapter 7?
7. How old does Kirsten say she was when the flu pandemic occurred in Section 4, Chapter 21?
8. At what theater is Arthur performing in King Lear when he collapses?
(a) Swine Palace Theatre.
(b) The Lucille Lortel Theatre.
(c) The Elgin Theatre.
(d) The Globe Theatre.
9. How old is Kirsten when Arthur Leander dies onstage?
10. What is Frank's relationship to Jeevan?
(a) Frank is Jeevan's boss.
(b) Frank is Jeevan's cousin.
(c) Frank is Jeevan's father.
(d) Frank is Jeevan's brother.
11. What act of King Lear is being performed when Arthur collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Act IV.
(b) Act III.
(c) Act V.
(d) Act II.
12. How old is the stowaway that is fleeing St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
13. What is Arthur Leander's hometown?
(a) Delano Island, Canada.
(b) Fredericton, Canada.
(c) New Brunswick, Canada.
(d) St. Paul, Minnesota.
14. Who is the man with the golden retriever that Kirsten and August encounter in Section 4, Chapter 24?
15. What is the destination of the Traveling Symphony in Section 2, Chapter 7?
(b) The Underworld.
(c) The Severn City Airport.
(d) St. Deborah by the Water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the "wrangler" of the children in King Lear in Section 1, Chapter 1?
2. What does Jeevan's girlfriend ask him to pick up on his way home from the theatre in Section 1, Chapter 1?
3. How much later does the narrator say the bartender at the theatre dies in the end of Section 1, Chapter 2?
4. What is the profession of Dr. Eleven in the comics that Kirsten reads?
5. In what city is Arthur performing King Lear when he collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)