1. What act of King Lear is being performed when Arthur collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
2. At what theater is Arthur performing in King Lear when he collapses?
The Elgin Theatre.
3. In what city is Arthur performing King Lear when he collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
4. How old is Arthur Leander when he dies?
5. Who is the cardiologist that assists Jeevan with Arthur after he has collapsed onstage in Section 1, Chapter 1?
6. Who is Jeevan's girlfriend in Section 1, Chapter 1?
7. Who is the "wrangler" of the children in King Lear in Section 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,848 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)