|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Chapters 38-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it two weeks prior to the pandemic in Section 6, Chapter 39?
2. What wedding anniversary do Arthur and Miranda celebrate in the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 15?
(a) Their third wedding anniversary.
(b) Their second wedding anniversary.
(c) Their first wedding anniversary.
(d) Their tenth wedding anniversary.
3. What instrument does Charlie play with the Traveling Symphony?
4. Where did Arthur Leander attend college?
(a) The University of Toronto.
(c) The University of Charleston.
(d) New York University.
5. How long after enrolling in college did Arthur Leander drop out?
(a) 4 months later.
(b) 2 months later.
(c) 1 year later.
(d) 6 months later.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Arthur performing King Lear when he collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
2. What is the title of Section 3 of Station Eleven?
3. How old is Arthur Leander when he dies?
4. Who announces he found a skeleton in the men's room at the school in Section 4, Chapter 20?
5. What is the name of Arthur and Miranda's pomeranian in Section 3, Chapter 15?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)