|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Chapters 19-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the stowaway that is fleeing St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
2. How many guests attend the anniversary party in Section 3, Chapter 15?
3. What park does Jeevan go to wander around in after Arthur's collapse at the theatre in Section 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Golden Gate Park.
(b) Allan Gardens.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
4. How old is Miranda when she and Arthur first meet?
5. How old is Arthur Leander when he lands a leading role in a film about a botched bank robbery that is shooting in Toronto in Section 3, Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Arthur Leander's second wife?
2. What is the title of Section 3 of Station Eleven?
3. How old does Kirsten say she was when the flu pandemic occurred in Section 4, Chapter 21?
4. How old was Kirsten when she had the phrase "Survival is insufficient" tattooed on her arm?
5. Who is the reporter that Miranda talks to on the night of the anniversary party in Section 3, Chapter 15?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)