|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Chapters 19-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Arthur Leander's first wife?
2. What is the "separation protocol" if someone in the Traveling Symphony should become lost from the group?
(a) "Build a fire and create a smoke signal."
(b) "Scream as loudly as possible until the group finds you."
(c) "Make your way to the destination and wait."
(d) "Stay where you are and wait for the group to find you."
3. What is the title of Section 4 of Station Eleven?
(a) "The Starship."
(b) "Severn City."
(c) "The Airplanes."
4. Where does the stowaway say Charlie and Jeremy went when they left St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
(a) Traverse City.
(b) The Habitat for Humanity.
(c) The Museum of Civilization.
(d) The Underworld.
5. How many years is it after "the end of air travel" when the narrator introduces the Traveling Symphony in Section 2, Chapter 7?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the stowaway that is fleeing St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
2. Who is Olivia's mother in the narrative?
3. With whom is Arthur Leander having an extramarital affair in Section 3, Chapter 15?
4. How old is Alexandra described as in Section 2, Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of the shipping company Miranda works for in Section 3, Chapter 14?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)