|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town has the Traveling Symphony recently left in Section 2, Chapter 7?
(b) Traverse City.
(c) St. Charles.
(d) St. Paul.
2. Who is the cardiologist that assists Jeevan with Arthur after he has collapsed onstage in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Walter Jacobi.
(b) Kirsten Raymonde.
(c) Frank Chaudhary.
(d) Clark Thompson.
3. How old is Alexandra described as in Section 2, Chapter 7?
4. Who is Miranda's boss at the shipping company in Section 3, Chapter 14?
(a) Elizabeth Colton.
(b) Frank Chaudhary.
(c) Clark Thompson.
(d) Leon Prevant.
5. What have Kirsten's sandals been fashioned from, according to the narrator in Section 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Abandoned raincoats.
(b) Automobile tires.
(c) Army boots.
(d) Leather belts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Arthur Leander's son?
2. How old is Arthur Leander described in the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 13?
3. What month is it when the Traveling Symphony is introduced in Section 2, Chapter 7?
4. What magazines does August frequently search out when he and Kirsten explore abandoned houses?
5. In what city is Arthur performing King Lear when he collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)