|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Arthur's ex-wives to inform them of his death in Section 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Kirsten Raymonde.
(b) Clark Thompson.
(c) Miranda Carroll.
(d) Frank Chaudhary.
2. In what city is Arthur performing King Lear when he collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Toronto, Canada.
(b) Vancouver, Canada.
(c) New York City.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
3. What profession did Charlie want to have when she was a child?
(a) She wanted to be an actress.
(b) She wanted to be an archeologist.
(c) She wanted to be a doctor.
(d) She wanted to be a journalist.
4. Where did Arthur Leander attend college?
(a) The University of Charleston.
(c) The University of Toronto.
(d) New York University.
5. What is the name of Arthur and Miranda's pomeranian in Section 3, Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Arthur Leander's first wife?
2. How old is Arthur Leander described in the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 13?
3. What is the destination of the Traveling Symphony in Section 2, Chapter 7?
4. How many years is it after "the end of air travel" when the narrator introduces the Traveling Symphony in Section 2, Chapter 7?
5. What object does the stage caretaker give to Kirsten backstage in Section 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)