|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kirsten ask Diallo about refrigerators in Section 5, Chapter 37?
(a) Whether they had lights inside.
(b) Whether they ran on propane.
(c) Whether they were intelligent.
(d) Whether they were connected to the internet.
2. Who argues with the clarinet player over Shakespeare versus contemporary plays in Section 8, Chapter 49?
3. What does Dieter describe seeing in his dreams last night in Section 4, Chapter 22?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A train.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A river.
4. At what concourse does Clark's flight land at the Severn City Airport during the pandemic?
(a) Concourse B.
(b) Concourse A.
(c) Concourse D.
(d) Concourse C.
5. Francois Diallo is described in Section 3, Chapter 16 as the librarian of what town?
(a) Traverse City.
(b) Severn City.
(c) Long Rapids.
(d) New Petoskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Jeevan keep singing in Section 5, Chapter 30?
2. Who is Olivia's mother in the narrative?
3. What school does Kirsten say Matilda attends in Section 6, Chapter 39?
4. What does the narrator refer to the Undersea as from Miranda's comics in Section 6, Chapter 39?
5. What month is it when the Traveling Symphony is introduced in Section 2, Chapter 7?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)