|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stowaway say Charlie and Jeremy went when they left St. Deborah by the Water in Section 4, Chapter 19?
(a) The Habitat for Humanity.
(b) Traverse City.
(c) The Museum of Civilization.
(d) The Underworld.
2. How many classrooms are in the abandoned school in Section 4, Chapter 20?
3. In what book from the prophet's bag does Kirsten find a page from Dr. Eleven, Vol. 1 in Section 8, Chapter 50?
(a) The Quran
(b) The Talmud.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Old Testament.
4. Where is Jeevan's mother from?
(b) New Brunswick.
(c) New York.
5. Who is the first man that Kirsten and August see walking down the road as they hide in the bushes in the beginning of Section 8, Chapter 48?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are living in the Severn City Airport when Kirsten arrives in Section 8, Chapter 51?
2. What is the profession of Dr. Eleven in the comics that Kirsten reads?
3. What initials are inside the cover of the Dr. Eleven comics that Kirsten carries with her?
4. From what source is the quote "Survival is insufficient" lifted, according to Dieter in Section 4, Chapter 19?
5. Who is the business traveler that offers to put all the airport food on his Amex in Section 7, Chapter 43?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)