|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Chapters 27--37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act of King Lear is being performed when Arthur collapses in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Act V.
(b) Act IV.
(c) Act II.
(d) Act III.
2. What television show did Arthur Leander land a gig on that led to him being signed by an agent, according to the narrator in Section 3, Chapter 13?
(a) "How I Met Your Mother."
(b) "Twin Peaks."
(c) "Breaking Bad."
(d) "Law & Order."
3. For how long does the conductor of the Traveling Symphony say that Sayid has been on the road with her in Section 4, Chapter 23?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. Who is the reporter that Miranda talks to on the night of the anniversary party in Section 3, Chapter 15?
(a) Kirsten Raymonde.
(b) Clark Thompson.
(c) Jeevan Chaudhary.
(d) Michael Richards.
5. What instrument does August play?
(c) Bass guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Arthur been having an affair during the production of King Lear, according to the other actors in Section 1, Chapter 2?
2. Who is Miranda's boss at the shipping company in Section 3, Chapter 14?
3. How old is Kirsten when Arthur Leander dies onstage?
4. What is the name of Arthur Leander's second wife?
5. With whom is Arthur Leander having an extramarital affair in Section 3, Chapter 15?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)