|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen say when she calls Marina at Marina's home?
(a) She thinks the company is lying.
(b) She is suing the company.
(c) She does not think Anders is dead.
(d) She believes Anders' body should be brought back home.
2. What does Fox mimic doing?
(a) Putting a ring on Marina's finger.
(c) Making love.
3. What does Swenson say about Vogel?
(a) They have been very accomodating.
(b) They can quit her funding.
(c) They are too intrusive.
(d) They are swindlers.
4. What do the Bovenders decide to do with Marina until Dr. Swenson can be reached?
(a) Let her stay with them.
(b) Ignore her.
(c) Harrass her.
(d) Entertain her.
5. What is the Bovenders' connection with Dr. Swenson?
(a) They watch her apartment.
(b) They are friends of hers from her home town.
(c) They are friends of hers from medical school.
(d) They are her in-laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/What do the Bovenders say has no right to interfere with Dr. Swenson's work?
2. About what do the Bovenders say Dr. Swenson is not at fault?
3. What does Swenson say Anders was?
4. What does Marina recall about Dr. Swenson?
5. For how long has Anders been dead when Marina receives a letter from the Amazon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Bovenders argue concerning Swenson and Vogel?
2. What does Karen say to Marina when Marina stops by to say goodbye?
3. Who is Mr. Fox and how does he react to the news about Anders Eckman?
4. What does Fox explain about Dr. Swenson?
5. What does Milton say to Marina about the Bovenders?
6. What does Marina think of Swenson's apartment and why does the doctor maintain it?
7. What does Marina tell Fox when she calls him the night after the opera and what is his reply?
8. Give a synopsis of the conversation between Karen Eckman and Marina that night?
9. What does Marina do when Barbara show her Dr. Swenson's mailbox?
10. Who is Anders Eckman and what does Marina just learn about him?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)