|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swenson's report discuss?
(a) Women who are able to have children until well in their 70s.
(b) An herb some natives chew and they never get malaria.
(c) An herb that prevents yellow fever.
(d) A new strain of malaria that does not respond to drugs.
2. What are the scientists unable to do?
(a) Analyze the compound of the mushrooms.
(b) Produce the compound that the fertility trees make.
(c) Convince the Lakashi to let more scientists study the trees.
(d) Analyze the compound of the poisonous ground.
3. What does Marina feel as the boat is making a landing?
(d) Hope that Anders is still alive.
4. About what is Fox pleased?
(a) Marina giving the Lakashi help in the name of Vogel.
(b) Marina's active participation in the research.
(c) Marina looking tan and fit.
(d) Swenson's pregnancy.
5. Who accompanies Marina to go see the trees that produce the fertility compound?
(b) Dr. Buni and Nancy.
(c) Dr. Saturn.
(d) Dr. Swenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swenson say about Vogel?
2. What does Milton say he and Marina are like?
3. What do the Hummocca want to trade for Anders?
4. Who do Marina and Dr. Swenson discuss?
5. What does Marina's nightmares concern when she is younger?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)