|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Milton lead Marina into the water?
(a) He wants to scare her.
(b) She is faint from heat.
(c) He does not take her in the water.
(d) He wants to show her a particular fish species.
2. What does Swenson's report discuss?
(a) Women who are able to have children until well in their 70s.
(b) An herb some natives chew and they never get malaria.
(c) A new strain of malaria that does not respond to drugs.
(d) An herb that prevents yellow fever.
3. How are the Lakashi characterized as far as study subjects?
4. How old does Dr. Swenson think Easter is?
5. What do the Lakashi women eat?
(a) A small lizard.
(b) The bark of a tree.
(c) An indigenous purple plant.
(d) A small rodent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Thomas Nkomo?
2. Who is likely Hummocca?
3. What does Marina think Fox should have told her?
4. Who runs into Barbara's arms outside the opera house?
5. Why does Dr. Swenson thank Marina?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)