|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what field does Marina partially complete a medical residency?
(c) Family Practice.
(d) Emergency Medicine.
2. How long passes before the Bovenders contact Marina?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 day.
3. To what does Dr. Swenson admit about accompanying the tribe into the deep jungle?
(a) She participated in their ritual.
(b) She was afraid.
(c) She thinks it is another way the women stay young.
(d) She was afraid to be left behind.
4. What does Swenson say Anders was?
(a) A brute.
(b) A naive young man.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An inconvenience.
5. Where do Jackie, Barbara, Milton, and Marina go?
(a) To find Dr. Swenson.
(b) To the ocean.
(c) To the market fiesta.
(d) To the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Marina horrible nightmares?
2. What does Dr. Swenson believe is good for the health?
3. What does Benoit find in a vegetative area of the river?
4. What does Marina do at Dr. Swenson's apartment that the Bovenders refrain from doing?
5. Where is Marina going with the Bovenders the following night after her illness?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)