|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Saturn announce?
(a) He is taking letters to the trading post upstream.
(b) He is marrying a researcher in another village.
(c) He is leaving for the States next week.
(d) He is almost through with the project he's been working on.
2. About what do the Bovenders say Dr. Swenson is not at fault?
(a) Dr. Swenson's refusal to communicate.
(b) Anders' disappearance.
(c) Dr. Swenson's long absences.
(d) Anders' death.
3. Who does Marina call when she arrives at her hotel?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Dr. Swenson.
4. Why does Swenson drop Marina's hammock onto the deck?
(a) To wake up her and discourage her from going further.
(b) To test Marina's toughness.
(c) The rope breaks; it is not Dr. Swenson's fault.
(d) She hears Marina's nightmare and thinks there is a snake in Marina's hammock.
5. How old does Dr. Swenson think Easter is?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Dr. Swenson admit about accompanying the tribe into the deep jungle?
2. What does Marina do when she falls asleep?
3. What does Saturn say Rapp taught the young men?
4. What does Marina do back at her hotel?
5. What does Nancy say Dr. Saturn's father was trying to do to his son?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)