|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marina's nightmares concern when she is younger?
(a) Losing her mother in a crowd.
(b) Falling off the edge of the world.
(c) Turning into a untouchable.
(d) Losing her father in a crowd.
2. How old is Fox?
(b) Almost 35.
(c) Over 60.
(d) Almost 45.
3. In what field does Marina partially complete a medical residency?
(b) Emergency Medicine.
(c) Family Practice.
4. What does Milton say the Bovenders feel towards Marina?
(a) They find her too forward.
(b) They think she is not sympathetic towards Dr. Swenson's work.
(c) They are beginning to like her.
(d) They dislike her.
5. How long has it been since Fox has heard from Dr. Swenson?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 14 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen pressure Marina to do?
2. Where does Marina go to visit her father when she is a child?
3. What does Karen say when she calls Marina at Marina's home?
4. Why does Milton lead Marina into the water?
5. Where do Jackie, Barbara, Milton, and Marina go?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)