|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Marina shared with Anders Eckman for the past seven years?
(a) An office.
(b) A love of dog training.
(c) A condo by the sea.
(d) A love of photography.
2. Who is tall, tan and blond?
(a) Jackie Bovender.
(b) Dr. Swenson.
(c) Barbara Bovender.
3. How does Milton inadvertently prove the Bovenders to be lying?
(a) He talks as if the Bovenders have been close friends of Dr. Swenson for years.
(b) He tells the Bovenders that they have more mail from three days ago when they picked it up.
(c) He shows them a letter from Dr. Swenson.
(d) He mentions to Marina in front of them that he asked them to contact her.
4. Who is Anders Eckman?
(a) Marina Singh's co-worker.
(b) Marina Singh's fiance.
(c) Marina Singh's boss.
(d) Marina Singh's brother-in-law.
5. What does the letter from Dr. Swenson say about Anders?
(a) Anders was killed by some guerillas.
(b) Anders is very ill and is expected to die.
(c) Anders died of a fever and is buried in the jungle.
(d) Anders was bitten by a poisonous snake and died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox manipulate Marina into doing?
2. Who are the Bovenders?
3. When does Dr. Rapp study in the Amazon basin?
4. How much older is Fox than Marina?
5. How does Marina feel in Manaus?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)