|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marina left?
(a) Alone in a cozy tent.
(b) Surrounded by the male tribal members.
(c) Alone with the Shaman.
(d) Alone in the darkness.
2. What does Karen say when she calls Marina at Marina's home?
(a) She does not think Anders is dead.
(b) She thinks the company is lying.
(c) She is suing the company.
(d) She believes Anders' body should be brought back home.
3. What does Karen pressure Marina to do?
(a) Pressure the company to bring Anders' body back.
(b) Take care of her boys so Karen can go to Brazil.
(c) Go to Brazil to find answers to Anders' alleged death.
(d) Quit her job.
4. What does Marina think Swenson is implying when talking about Anders?
(a) That Marina does not care about the Lakashi.
(b) That Anders is alive.
(c) That Marina will not be able to live up to Anders' competency.
(d) That Marina will quit the jungle after a couple days.
5. Why does Marina have to perform a C-section on Dr. Swenson?
(a) Dr. Swenson is too old for natural childbirth.
(b) Dr. Swenson's baby is dead.
(c) Dr. Swenson is having twins.
(d) Dr. Swenson is having triplets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Lakashi women eat?
2. What does Swenson say Barbara told her about Marina?
3. From what condition is Dr. Swenson suffering?
4. Where does Marina get a dress for the opera?
5. Why is Dr. Swenson angry with Barbara?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)