|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter from Dr. Swenson say about Anders?
(a) Anders is very ill and is expected to die.
(b) Anders was bitten by a poisonous snake and died.
(c) Anders died of a fever and is buried in the jungle.
(d) Anders was killed by some guerillas.
2. How long has it been since Fox has heard from Dr. Swenson?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 14 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 months.
3. Who is Josh Su?
(a) Fox's adopted grandson.
(b) Marina's other office mate.
(c) Marina's ex-husband.
(d) Marina's half brother.
4. What does Marina recall about Dr. Swenson?
(a) Her friendly personality.
(b) Her cold mannerism.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her ruthlessness.
5. According to the Bovenders, how does Dr. Swenson view her apartment?
(a) As an oasis away from the jungle.
(b) As a sanctuary from the meddling of Vogel.
(c) As a burdensome necessity.
(d) As a place open to any visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marina feel in Manaus?
2. What is the Bovenders' connection with Dr. Swenson?
3. Why does Fox think Swenson will listen to Marina?
4. What shakes up Barbara?
5. Who is Mr. Fox?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)