|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marina think of the opera house?
(a) It has poor acoutics.
(b) It is smelly.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It is beautiful.
2. What is Nkomo studying?
(a) The evolution of the Aboriginal gene pool.
(c) He is not studying; he is spreading the gospel of Christianity.
(d) The relation of the Lakashi to other tribes in the area.
3. Who was with Anders when he died?
4. What does Marina think of when she kisses Fox?
(b) A former boyfriend.
(c) His death.
(d) Her own death.
5. Why does Milton take Marina to his brother-in-law's store?
(a) To look at a medical problem the man is having.
(b) To talk to him about Anders.
(c) To meet him.
(d) For her to purchase supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dr. Rapp study in the Amazon basin?
2. What does Marina do at Dr. Swenson's apartment that the Bovenders refrain from doing?
3. Where is Marina's mother raised?
4. Where is Marina's father raised?
5. What does Marina realize about the Bovenders after Barbara calls her the night after their outing?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)