1. Who is Anders Eckman?
(a) Marina Singh's brother-in-law.
(b) Marina Singh's fiance.
(c) Marina Singh's co-worker.
(d) Marina Singh's boss.
2. How many children does Anders have?
3. What has Marina shared with Anders Eckman for the past seven years?
(a) A love of dog training.
(b) A love of photography.
(c) A condo by the sea.
(d) An office.
4. For how long has Anders been dead when Marina receives a letter from the Amazon?
(a) 21 weeks.
(b) 2 1/2 months.
(c) 24 days.
(d) 2 days.
5. What does the letter from Dr. Swenson say about Anders?
(a) Anders was killed by some guerillas.
(b) Anders was bitten by a poisonous snake and died.
(c) Anders is very ill and is expected to die.
(d) Anders died of a fever and is buried in the jungle.
6. Who is Mr. Fox?
(a) Marina's brother.
(b) Anders' father-in-law.
(c) Anders' brother-in-law.
(d) Marina's lover.
7. What does Mr. Fox regret?
(a) Having to go to the jungle himself now.
(b) Sending Anders to the jungle.
(c) Not telling Marina his secret.
(d) Divorcing Marina's sister.
This section contains 4,895 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)