|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Evans thinking of as he drove him?
2. About how many acres is Yellowstone National Park?
(a) Four million acres
(b) Two million hectares
(c) Two million acres
(d) Six million acres
3. How many millimeters does Drake say the ocean has risen?
4. What language do the people of this island speak?
5. What is the population of Auroraville?
(a) Eighty two
(b) Eighty nine
(d) One hundred, sixty
6. What happened every year?
(a) People driving over waterfalls in SUV's
(b) Hunters dying of gunshot wounds
(c) Flash floods
(d) Lightning storms
7. What four languages did Sarah feel pretty confident about speaking?
(a) Italian, French, Chinese, English
(b) Indian, Cantonese, Spanish, English
(c) Spanish, English, Italian, French
(d) Russian, English, Spanish, French
8. What would global warming result in?
(a) A net benefit to the whole world
(b) A net loss to the world
(c) A complete overturning of the present way of life
(d) A loss of everything humanity and nature holds dear
9. What did the two use to dry off?
(a) Hand driers
(b) Hand towels
(c) A face cloth
(d) Paper towels
10. Where was the television station based out of?
(d) Sierra Valley
11. Who was the first one to find Peter?
12. How many slots for media coverage does Drake want?
13. What is the first piece to be sliced off of Ted?
(a) His cheek
(b) His underarms
(c) His pectorals
(d) His thighs
14. What are the cops trying to accuse Evans of?
(a) Tampering with George's car
(b) Acting suspiciously
(c) Evading arrest
(d) Leaving town when under suspicion for poisoning people
15. What does Kenner ask Sarah to do?
(a) Break out of the testing area
(b) Take off his clothes
(c) Take off her clothes
(d) Have sex with him
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sarah?
2. What was Sarah's sweater made out of?
3. Who is Jennifer Hayes?
4. What was the disease called that was transmitted by eating the brains of enemies?
5. What do the Pidgin speaking people call the strangers?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)