|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many millimeters does Drake say the ocean has risen?
2. What does Sarah mention that Kenner might not be good at?
3. What writer does the Professor make an allusion to?
(a) Aldous Huxley
(b) George Orwell
(c) Steven King
(d) Dean Koontz
4. When were the drafts supposedly written up by Morton?
(a) Eight months prior
(b) Six months prior
(c) Eight weeks prior
(d) Two months prior
5. Where did the weather man get his information for his report?
(a) The NERF web site
(b) Nick Drake
(c) His ELF contributors
(d) Nat Damon
6. Who showed up with an invitation from George Morton?
(a) Professor Dilham
(b) Professor Norman Hauffman
(c) Professor Norman Hoffman
(d) Professor Filman
7. Which state was most eco-conscious?
8. How many glaciers are there in the world?
(a) Two hundred, seventy thousand
(b) Three hundred thousand
(c) Two hundred
(d) One hundred and sixty thousand
9. What was Peter staring at?
(a) The carpet
(b) His feet
(c) The wall
(d) The T.V.
10. What sound did the group hear from the jungle below them?
(a) A rifle cock
(b) A twig snap
(c) A cough
(d) A sneeze
11. Why does Balder have an amazing record in the courtroom?
(a) He is a seriously talented lawyer
(b) He has a judge in his pocket
(c) He dumps the losers long before he gets to trial
(d) He pays off the jury
12. Who was the first one to find Peter?
13. What are ideas?
14. What is Sarah bad at?
(a) She's colorblind
(c) She's uncoordinated
15. What is the actual time difference between Gareda and L.A.?
(a) Twelve hours
(b) Four Hours
(c) Eight hours
(d) Six hours
Short Answer Questions
1. How is social control best managed?
2. Where is the longhouse where the skulls are displayed?
3. What was the thing Evans was given?
4. What does the data show that the heating is due to?
5. How many inches did Sarah lose of hair?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)