|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Peter staring at?
(a) The wall
(b) The T.V.
(c) His feet
(d) The carpet
2. What was Sarah's sweater made out of?
3. Where did the weather man get his information for his report?
(a) The NERF web site
(b) Nat Damon
(c) His ELF contributors
(d) Nick Drake
4. What language do the people of this island speak?
5. What barks like a dog?
(a) The rebels
6. What writer does the Professor make an allusion to?
(a) Steven King
(b) Aldous Huxley
(c) George Orwell
(d) Dean Koontz
7. What did Kenner offer Sarah?
(a) A wig to cover her burned hair
(b) Warm clothes
(c) A way out
(d) His hand
8. What was the disease called that was transmitted by eating the brains of enemies?
9. What was the detective's name that showed up at Peter's apartment?
(a) Ron Peterson
(b) Ron Perry
(c) Ron Peters
(d) Jon Perry
10. Who does the party run into fleeing the waves?
11. How many Ferraris do Kenner and Morton explain were involved in the fake auto accident that "killed" Morton?
12. Who is Scorpio_L?
(a) Ted Bradley
(b) John Kenner
(c) Sarah Jones
(d) Peter Evans
13. What are ideas?
14. How much money was squandered on the power lines = cancer claim?
(a) Twenty-five billion
(b) Twenty-five million
(c) Twenty-eight billion
(d) Twenty-eight million
15. What quality did the receptionist have?
(a) A bland prettiness
(b) A surreal prettiness
(c) A stunning persona
(d) An amazing personality
Short Answer Questions
1. What four languages did Sarah feel pretty confident about speaking?
2. How many hours did they have to stop the tsunami?
3. Why did the trooper wait, regardless of the imminent danger?
4. What was Sarah thinking?
5. Why did Kenner want to save the guy he assumed was a part of ELF?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)