|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of alcohol was going to be bought following the testing of the electricity bolt experiment?
2. How many references are handed by Kenner to Evans?
3. Where was this conference held?
(b) Las Angeles
(c) New York
4. What was this person's name?
(a) Gerry Morton
(b) George Morton
(c) John Morton
(d) Greg Morton
5. What form are the coordinates in?
(a) Solar positions
(b) Star positions
(c) Latitude and Longitude
6. What does the graph show that Kenner gave to Evans?
(a) Water levels rising
(b) Temperatures staying constant
(c) Temperatures decreasing
(d) Temperatures increasing
7. What conference was held?
(a) Biodegradable Earth
(b) Warming Earth
(c) Sustainable Earth
(d) Developing Earth
8. What activist group was expected to join?
(a) Nominal Environmental Resource Fund
(b) David Suzuki Foundation
(c) World Wildlife Federation
(d) National Environmental Resource Fund
9. What did "Bolden" take from Sarah's vehicle?
(a) Their transponder
(b) Their music
(c) Their climbing gear
(d) Their radio
10. What was the law actually about?
(a) The pursuit of truth
(b) Holding people accountable
(d) Dispute resolutions
11. What kind of plane was being used?
(a) Casa 212
(b) Turbo Prop
(c) A Twin Otter
(d) Merlin 4A
12. Who did George hate?
(a) The LA police
(b) The Beverly Hills police
(c) Nicholas Drake
(d) The security firms nearby
13. What is the name of the terrorist?
(a) David Pulson
(b) David Paulson
(c) David Poulson
(d) David Pulsa
14. What was the name of the guy posing as Bolden?
(a) Daniel M. Kane
(b) David R. Kane
(c) Derrick R. Kane
(d) David M. Cane
15. Who was the lawsuit against?
(a) Environmental Proliferation Agency
(b) Environment Partition Agency
(c) Environment Protection Agency
(d) Environmental Protection Agency
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors were the blinking lights?
2. Who did Morton run into in the coffee shop?
3. What was the wealthiest area of Beverly Hills?
4. What California area does the anchor say good bye to?
5. What year did meteorologists claim that El Ninos could be predicted?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)