|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors were the blinking lights?
(a) Yellow and red
(b) Red and green
(c) White and red
(d) Yellow and green
2. Which country is an anomaly in global warming reports?
3. About how many feet was Peter beneath the treads?
4. What smell was strong?
(a) Salt water
(b) Soldered metal
(d) Melting copper
5. What is the guide wire for?
(a) Telephone lines
(b) Nuclear missiles
(c) Anti tank missiles
(d) Installing pressure sensitive buttons
6. What does George do in response to the argument with Drake?
(a) Shuts down the lawsuit
(b) Sucker punches Drake
(c) Stops communication
(d) Withholds the ten million for the lawsuit
7. What is the newest threat of global warming?
(a) It is causing more males to be born than females
(b) It is causing more skin cancer
(c) It is evaporating all the fresh water
(d) It is changing the Earth's rotation
8. What was the girl's name?
9. What was the wealthiest area of Beverly Hills?
(a) Helmsby Hills
(b) Hormby Hills
(c) Hornby Hills
(d) Holmsby Hills
10. Who was the lawsuit against?
(a) Environmental Proliferation Agency
(b) Environment Protection Agency
(c) Environment Partition Agency
(d) Environmental Protection Agency
11. How many inhabitants were threatened?
(a) Five thousand
(b) Eight thousand
(c) Twenty four thousand
(d) Seven thousand
12. What conference was held?
(a) Warming Earth
(b) Developing Earth
(c) Sustainable Earth
(d) Biodegradable Earth
13. How many climate change conferences are there around the world each year?
14. Who was the prominent climatologist of the time?
(a) Bill Thornton
(b) Jim Hensen
(c) James Hernsen
(d) James Hansen
15. What activist group was expected to join?
(a) World Wildlife Federation
(b) Nominal Environmental Resource Fund
(c) David Suzuki Foundation
(d) National Environmental Resource Fund
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many fake user accounts were created?
2. What is unquestionably manipulative?
3. How many rockets were bought?
4. Where is Terror?
5. How many more pounds was Peter than Sarah?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)