|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was was Hansen's prediction off by?
(a) Four hundred percent
(b) Thirty four percent
(c) Three hundred percent
(d) Two hundred percent
2. Where was the note?
(a) Underneath the Buddha
(b) Underneath his bed
(c) Beside the coffee table
(d) Hidden in a remote control
3. What made Evans nervous about NERF?
(a) That they had security following him
(b) That Drake was trying to assert his authority over him
(c) The threats made against him
(d) That they had a security agency
4. About how many feet was Peter beneath the treads?
5. What was this person's name?
(a) John Morton
(b) Gerry Morton
(c) George Morton
(d) Greg Morton
6. Which country is an anomaly in global warming reports?
7. What does George do in response to the argument with Drake?
(a) Shuts down the lawsuit
(b) Sucker punches Drake
(c) Withholds the ten million for the lawsuit
(d) Stops communication
8. What was unlike George?
(a) He wasn't keeping in touch with the people he was supposed to be
(b) He was sulking in the back of the plane
(c) All of these
(d) He was rude and withdraw
9. What year did meteorologists claim that El Ninos could be predicted?
10. What California area does the anchor say good bye to?
(a) Shasta County
(c) Orange County
(d) Santa Cruz
11. What kind of plane was being used?
(a) Turbo Prop
(b) Casa 212
(c) Merlin 4A
(d) A Twin Otter
12. Who did Morton run into in the coffee shop?
(a) Marisa and boyfriend
13. What two features don't change?
(a) Ears and nose
(b) Nose and lips
(c) Ears and eyes
(d) Forehead and ears
14. What smell was strong?
(a) Salt water
(b) Soldered metal
(c) Melting copper
15. Where is Terror?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months does "Peterson" want his order to be filled in?
2. What was found on Morton?
3. What did Marisa do?
4. What did Evans hear that Kenner lied about?
5. Who was the lawsuit against?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)