|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Flash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kenner ask Sarah to do?
(a) Take off his clothes
(b) Break out of the testing area
(c) Have sex with him
(d) Take off her clothes
2. What is supposed to coincide with the calving?
(a) The NERF conference on abrupt climate change
(b) The disruption of the senate
(c) The discord of environmental agencies
(d) George Mortons reappearance
3. What color is the car following Evans?
(a) Snow White
(b) Racer red
(c) Canary yellow
(d) Electric blue
4. What did Drake fail to comment on?
(a) The cell phone that he left behind
(b) The documentation Evans brought in
(c) Evans' walk
(d) Evans' stitches
5. What did George insist on doing that Evans attempted to talk him out of?
(a) Making his speech
(b) Asking Dorothy out
(c) Withdrawing his support of NERF
(d) Driving while drunk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George do in response to the argument with Drake?
2. What multinational company did Barry Beckman NOT represent?
3. What two features don't change?
4. What was Sarah's sweater made out of?
5. What was "Peterson" buying?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)