|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Flash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What degree does Marisa want Jonathan Marshall to set the simulated shore?
(a) Twenty five degrees
(b) Thirty seven degrees
(c) Twenty seven degrees
(d) Twenty six degrees
2. Who was the lawsuit against?
(a) Environmental Proliferation Agency
(b) Environment Protection Agency
(c) Environment Partition Agency
(d) Environmental Protection Agency
3. What does the graph show that Kenner gave to Evans?
(a) Temperatures decreasing
(b) Water levels rising
(c) Temperatures staying constant
(d) Temperatures increasing
4. What colors were the blinking lights?
(a) White and red
(b) Red and green
(c) Yellow and green
(d) Yellow and red
5. Where was the thing that the investigator wanted to give Evans?
(a) Taped to the underside of the table
(b) Under the couch
(c) In the couch cushions
(d) In the fridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kenner offer Sarah?
2. How many bolts of lightning could a person take?
3. What smell was strong?
4. Who is Drake worried is hanging out with George?
5. What was the detective's name that showed up at Peter's apartment?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)