|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Keepiru plan to make a report to about Jon?
2. Hikahi wants to report the aliens to _______________.
3. How does Akki want to die?
4. Gillian hopes that ______________ will take command of the vessel.
5. What is the female Kiqui leader called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Gubru report finding on the volcanic planet?
2. When does Gillian order an emergency take-off?
3. What psychological devices does Keepiru use against Jon?
4. What does Niss teach Gillian about legends?
5. What does Kph-kree tell Creideiki about his beloved ship?
6. What does Creideiki do to help when he recovers from his coma?
7. Why is Gillian uncomfortable taking command of Streaker?
8. What ends up being Creideiki's duty?
9. Why does the Karrank% not want to work with Creideiki at first?
10. What did the pre-Uplift religion say about death and the food chain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jon and Jim are two characters who exhibited some extreme anger. How did they react to this anger, and how were their lives affected by this extreme anger?
Essay Topic 2
How did Gillian and Tom's relationship change over the course of this book, and what were the major causes of these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What changes did Creideiki encounter during this book, and what caused these dramatic changes for him?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)