|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Creideiki call the Karrank%?
2. Where are a dozen Kiqui prepared to go?
3. Whom does Keepiru plan to make a report to about Jon?
4. Hikahi wants to report the aliens to _______________.
5. What does Keepiru lead Jon into to trap him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Gubru report finding on the volcanic planet?
2. What did Gillian regret when she thought she had failed?
3. What does Keepiru enjoy about his fight with Jon?
4. What does Creideiki do to help when he recovers from his coma?
5. What does Tom see in his last trance in the book?
6. How does Keepiru realize they are in the attacking seaweed?
7. Why does the Karrank% not want to work with Creideiki at first?
8. What is in Tom's message?
9. What does Niss teach Gillian about legends?
10. What does Krat say when the Thennanin leave the alliance? Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What changes did Creideiki encounter during this book, and what caused these dramatic changes for him?
Essay Topic 2
Dedication was a trait that caused a lot of problems for people in this book. What are some of these instances, and how did the characters in these instances respond to the situations?
Essay Topic 3
How did the mysterious nature of this plot affect its progression? Which characters were most influential in maintaining this veil of mystery that was present in the plot?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)