|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Streaker able to perform a 180 degree turn?
2. What is the female Kiqui leader called?
3. How does Gillian learn about Karrank% legends?
4. Who sabotaged Jim's getaway?
5. What does a voice yell at Toshio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tom decide to fire on the Espiarch?
2. What is in Tom's message?
3. What does Creideiki ask of the Karrank%?
4. How does Keepiru threaten Jon's posterity?
5. How does the Acceptor feel about what is happening on Kithrup? Why?
6. How does Tom broadcast to the Streaker?
7. Why is Gillian uncomfortable taking command of Streaker?
8. What does Kph-kree tell Creideiki about his beloved ship?
9. Why does Krat not attack the humans left on Kithrup?
10. What does Tom see in his last trance in the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Metz die, and why is this so ironic?
Essay Topic 2
Jon and Jim are two characters who exhibited some extreme anger. How did they react to this anger, and how were their lives affected by this extreme anger?
Essay Topic 3
Dedication was a trait that caused a lot of problems for people in this book. What are some of these instances, and how did the characters in these instances respond to the situations?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)