|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beie's vehicle?
(a) A comet.
(b) A stolen space ship.
(c) An asteroid.
(d) A planet.
2. How is the Streaker able to perform a 180 degree turn?
(a) They use a planet's gravitational pull.
(b) They are expertly maneuvered.
(c) They use the bomb as a propeller.
(d) They lighten their load.
3. What does Jim's longboat provide for the Streaker?
(a) None of these.
(b) A diversion.
(c) A buffer.
(d) A scape goat.
4. Krat thinks ______________are breaking the alliance with the Tandu.
(a) The Soro.
(b) The Humans.
(c) The Thennanins.
(d) The Galactics.
5. How does Toshio get to safety when the quaking starts?
(a) He uses talon boosters.
(b) He swims.
(c) He walks.
(d) He takes the long boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disables the fleets converging on Tom's signal?
2. What translates the Kiqui conclave?
3. How does Charles describe the bombs he has smuggled?
4. Where are a dozen Kiqui prepared to go?
5. What does Hikahi call the aliens?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Keepiru feel after the death of Jon?
2. How does Keepiru realize they are in the attacking seaweed?
3. What is in Tom's message?
4. How does Tom broadcast to the Streaker?
5. What is Tom doing when he is rescued?
6. What happens just as Tom feels ready to attack the Eatees?
7. Why does Krat not attack the humans left on Kithrup?
8. Why does Gillian not weep after hearing the message from Tom?
9. What does Tom see in his last trance in the book?
10. When does Gillian order an emergency take-off?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)