|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennie hate most about the neo-dolphins?
(a) Their advances on her.
(b) Their dependance on humans.
(c) Their skittish nature.
(d) Their impatience.
2. How does the Acceptor command his enemies?
(a) He signs a treaty.
(b) He kills their leader.
(c) He sends out large forces.
(d) He uses psychic powers.
3. What does Tom do to prepare himself for the bomb?
(a) Digs a deep hole.
(b) Drops to the ground.
(d) Puts himself in a trance.
4. What kind of planet does this book take place on?
(a) A gaseous world..
(b) A terra formation.
(c) A ferral environment.
(d) A water world.
5. What is Toshio known for?
(a) His naive nature.
(b) His pessimism.
(c) His suspicious ideals.
(d) His optomism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Acceptor's leader?
2. What causes the natural disaster in Chapter 7?
3. Who is Moki ordered to intercept?
4. How does the Acceptor pick up on information?
5. What did the Streaker once trade with a ship in another galaxy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What brings Tom out of his trance after the crash?
2. What does Toshio fantasize about while working with the robot? Why?
3. Why does Gillian get angry with Jim?
4. Why has Streaker stopped in Kithrup at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Uplift?
6. What is Metz trying to hide from the Captain?
7. Why does Creideiki doubt the worth of Uplift?
8. What is Tom's plan for escape called? Why?
9. How does Hikahi calm others during the first psi-attack?
10. What does Krat want to do after the battle setback at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)