|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim call the Trojan Seahorse plan?
(a) A sign of brilliance.
(b) A suicide mission.
(c) A disaster.
(d) A failure in the making.
2. What kind of wreck does Tom inspect?
3. What is Gillian trying to do to help the Streaker?
(a) Give medical help.
(b) Lure mutineers away.
(c) Distract the Captain from pain.
(d) Send out coded messages.
4. What about the planet does Sah'ot take pleasure in?
(a) The song.
(b) The smell.
(c) The rhythm.
(d) The climate.
5. Who does Jon want to be in charge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Akki try to motivate people to do after the Captain's death?
2. What does Toshio count when he realizes the bomb is about to go off?
3. Who gets the crushed robot to work?
4. What keeps the Soro queen from executing her chief?
5. What does Jim dream about while in the Captain's cabin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Creideiki think about the war in space?
2. What does Moki do when he is ordered to end Jon's hunt for Akki?
3. What does Hikahi tell the Captain about the wreck they surveyed?
4. What does the Krat order after the first psi bomb goes off?
5. What does Creideiki do to comfort himself when he awakes, and what happens?
6. What does Charles discover about the sophonts while on Kithrup?
7. What is Uplift?
8. What did the Galactics do when they sensed a false mayday call?
9. How is the Xappish ship in Chapter 20 destroyed?
10. Why does Gillian get angry with Jim?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)