|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim call the Trojan Seahorse plan?
(a) A suicide mission.
(b) A failure in the making.
(c) A sign of brilliance.
(d) A disaster.
2. What does Akki resent?
(a) Getting poor medical treatment.
(b) Being stuck on the ship.
(c) Being left on the island.
(d) Working with neo-dolphins.
3. Who does Jon want to be in charge?
4. How old is Herbie?
(a) One billion years.
(b) One million years.
(c) One thousand years.
(d) One hundred years.
5. What helps the neo-dolphins with Hannes to concentrate?
(a) News of the captain.
(b) Gillian's departure.
(c) A cloudy afternoon.
(d) Hikaihi's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of leak is traced to the Streaker?
2. What about the planet does Sah'ot take pleasure in?
3. What does Tom consult about the war before talking to Gillian?
4. Who is trying to enslave the Terragens Council?
5. What about the Golden Age does Tom call crippling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Creideiki think about the war in space?
2. What has happened every time Client Races have tried to rebel?
3. When are excerpts of Gillian's journal used in the book?
4. How is the Xappish ship in Chapter 20 destroyed?
5. What is Tom's plan for escape called? Why?
6. What does Hikahi tell the Captain about the wreck they surveyed?
7. How does Hikahi calm others during the first psi-attack?
8. What is Uplift?
9. What does Gillian do during the first psi-attack, and why?
10. What does Toshio fantasize about while working with the robot? Why?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)