|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jon call himself after the battle with Akki?
(a) A step in the right direction.
(b) A monster.
(c) Metz's true success.
(d) The embodiment of power.
2. How do the Karrank% show their anger?
(a) The make the earth hotter.
(b) They release deadly gasses.
(c) They cause earthquakes.
(d) They set off volcanoes.
3. What is Jim sad about when he sees he will die?
(a) He failed his mission.
(b) He is alone.
(c) He is shamed.
(d) He didn't save more people.
4. Who sabotaged Jim's getaway?
(a) All of these.
5. Jim is converting stolen bombs into ________________.
6. What does Gillian have a secret plan to use?
(a) The landing pad.
(b) The ship torpedos.
(c) The fuel injectors.
(d) The a bombs.
7. To whom do the Tandu report their human findings?
(a) The Galactic Alliance.
(b) The Acceptor.
(d) The Ancestors.
8. Who sees the end of the battle between Akki and Jon?
9. What controls get jammed?
(a) Terminal ventilations.
(b) Warp speed.
(d) Hatch enclosures.
10. What causes indigenous fish to flee the are?
(a) The blood from Akki.
(b) Jon's scent.
(c) Jon's pursuit of Keepiru.
(d) The song of the planet.
11. Who does Jim yell at after he realizes someone has sabotaged him?
12. Gillian hopes that ______________ will take command of the vessel.
13. What weapon does Keepiru use against Moki?
(a) Cutting torch.
(b) Radar gun.
14. How does Keepiru feel about the way Jon dies?
(a) It is a good ending.
(b) It is regrettable.
(c) It is a blessed event.
(d) It is tragic.
15. What makes Jon a malevolent cannibal?
(a) His painful injury.
(b) His anger issues.
(c) The gene splices.
(d) His post traumatic stress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sa'oht tell Creideiki about that greatly interests him when he wakes up?
2. What amuses Tom after he sends the message?
3. What does a voice yell at Toshio?
4. The old religion says cetaceans do not mind being killed by _______________.
5. What is the metal mound on the planet?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)