|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Keepiru use against Moki?
(a) Radar gun.
(c) Cutting torch.
2. Whom does Tom thank when his hunters back off?
3. Jim says altered dolphins are really _______________.
4. Where does the Streaker hide while Jim is being pursued?
(b) Under the water.
(c) On the dark side of the moon.
(d) Hot spots.
5. Who does Jim yell at after he realizes someone has sabotaged him?
6. What causes indigenous fish to flee the are?
(a) The song of the planet.
(b) Jon's pursuit of Keepiru.
(c) Jon's scent.
(d) The blood from Akki.
7. What does Charles think will make him a legend?
(a) Saving Tom.
(b) Defeating the Soro.
(c) Stopping Jim.
(d) Curing the Karrank%.
8. Who does Jim say should not have been let on to the crew?
9. What does Gillian fear when she is back on the Streaker?
(a) Failing her mission.
(b) Leaving loved ones behind.
(c) All of these.
(d) Leading the crew.
10. Who had a negotiation plan with the Galactics?
11. What does Krat think when she sees an odd ship moving away from the battle?
(a) It is a trick.
(b) She is surrounded.
(c) She will lose this battle.
(d) The Tandu have betrayed her.
12. How does Keepiru feel about the way Jon dies?
(a) It is a good ending.
(b) It is regrettable.
(c) It is a blessed event.
(d) It is tragic.
13. What is Beie's vehicle?
(a) A stolen space ship.
(b) A comet.
(c) An asteroid.
(d) A planet.
14. What does Charles hope to get for all of his experiments?
15. Where does Gillian order an ambush?
(a) In earth's radio range.
(b) A wormhole.
(c) Near the atmosphere.
(d) A gas planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toshio search the longboat for while waiting for Dennie?
2. What disables the fleets converging on Tom's signal?
3. Jim is converting stolen bombs into ________________.
4. Who orders the truce call?
5. Who made Jon the way he is?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)