|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Acceptor fail to communicate to its leader?
(a) A communication between a Synthian and Earthlings.
(b) The Trojan Seahorse conspiracy.
(c) The suicidal mission of Tom's.
(d) A shift in the gravitational pull.
2. What breaks the translator?
(a) Water damage.
(b) Jim's blunder.
(c) The Kiqui language.
(d) Sun exposure.
3. How does Gillian get to sickbay to talk to Hikahi?
(a) She walks.
(b) She swims.
(c) She takes a cart.
(d) She is transported.
4. Boult wishes he could be an ally with ________________.
(a) The Kiqui.
(b) The Tandu.
(c) The Thennanin.
(d) The Soro.
5. What does Boult think the dolphins are hoarding?
6. Who is in charge after the Captain's death?
7. What kind of creature is Boult?
8. Why does Jim think the aliens will not be tricked?
(a) They are too smart.
(b) They are too necessary.
(c) They are too innocent.
(d) They are too well armed.
9. What planet does this book take place on?
10. What about the robot does Charles complain about?
(a) It needs to be constantly in the shade.
(b) It is noisy.
(c) It is slow.
(d) It is only run half time.
11. What does Dennie hate most about the neo-dolphins?
(a) Their advances on her.
(b) Their skittish nature.
(c) Their impatience.
(d) Their dependance on humans.
12. What causes Beie to move closer to the humans?
(a) The call of the Kiqui.
(b) The black of the night.
(c) The bomb.
(d) The war cry of the Soro.
13. What does Tom do to prepare himself for the bomb?
(a) Puts himself in a trance.
(b) Drops to the ground.
(c) Digs a deep hole.
14. How many men does Tom take to inspect the wreck?
15. Who is Moki ordered to intercept?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nukapai helps the captain with ___________.
2. What does K'tha Jon do when a fight breaks out?
3. What does Denni feel when she loses her concentration?
4. What does Akki call the people left on the ship?
5. What helps the neo-dolphins with Hannes to concentrate?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)