|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Concussion (Chapters 46-63).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the captain give speeches to his crew so often?
(a) To spread information.
(b) To build morale.
(c) To feel important.
(d) To calm them.
2. How does the Acceptor command his enemies?
(a) He signs a treaty.
(b) He kills their leader.
(c) He sends out large forces.
(d) He uses psychic powers.
3. Gillian says a large portion of her crew is suffering with _________.
4. What is Gillian trying to do to help the Streaker?
(a) Lure mutineers away.
(b) Give medical help.
(c) Distract the Captain from pain.
(d) Send out coded messages.
5. What does Toshio tell Sah'ot to monitor?
(a) The weather.
(b) The temperature.
(c) The robot.
(d) The probe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gillian learn about the Tandu?
2. What does Jim call the Trojan Seahorse plan?
3. Boult wishes he could be an ally with ________________.
4. What does Sah'ot study?
5. What kind of creature is Charles Dart?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)