|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Rico?
(b) Emilio Rico
2. Who helps Rico with his math?
3. Which officer knows every fact about each man?
(a) Spooky Smith
(b) Pat Leivy
4. How many days of mourning do the regiment observe for Dillinger?
(a) Thirty days
(b) Twenty days
(c) Ten days
(d) Forty days
5. Who does Rico have a fight with in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century did the North American republic break up?
2. What did Dubois talk about the need for in raising children?
3. What caused the American republic to break up?
4. What are trainees eligible for in town?
5. How many hangings does the company experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has no one committed a 9080 in Zim's training before?
2. Summarize Chapter 13.
3. What are Rasczak's and Jelal's roles aboard the Rodger Young?
4. What does Rico realize about his new life when he visits Vancouver?
5. Describe Rico's meeting with Carmencita.
6. Summarize the final chapter.
7. What does Rico think about during the thirty days mourning?
8. What was the revolt of the scientists?
9. What do the soldiers capture on Planet P?
10. Why has Rico's father joined the army?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)