|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many officers does MI have?
2. What does Rico think his luck has been down to?
(a) The people he has known
(b) His sense of humor
(c) His upbringing
(d) His good looks
3. Who did the Russo-Anglo-American Alliance fight against?
(a) Chinese hegemony
(b) Indian hegemony
(c) Asian doubters
(d) Japanese hierachy
4. Who asks Rico and his friends to stay out of trouble?
(b) A chaplain
(d) A policeman
5. What does Ace say that Rico has to become an officer?
(a) IQ and education
(b) A sense of discipline
(d) Leadership qualities
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rico when the Padre takes over?
2. What do the roughnecks want to rename their troop?
3. What is Rico now addressed as?
4. In what century did the North American republic break up?
5. How many miles is Rico from his platoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Rodger Young.
2. Summarize the story.
3. What are Rasczak's and Jelal's roles aboard the Rodger Young?
4. Describe the OCS.
5. Summarize the final chapter.
6. Summarize Chapter 13.
7. Why did Dubois want corporal punishment when raising children?
8. Why has Rico's father joined the army?
9. What is the aim of the mission in the final chapter?
10. What does Rico think about during the thirty days mourning?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)