|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Breckenbridge buried with?
(a) His supplies and weapons
(b) Full honors as a PFC
(c) His teddy bear
2. Who refuses to speak to Rico?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
3. Where does Zim order Jenkins to?
(d) Sick call
4. Why is there no black mark on Rico's record?
(a) He did not endanger anyone
(b) It was an administrative punishment
(c) He is an officer
(d) He is too important
5. What does Mr. Dubois teach?
(a) Physical Education
(c) History and Moral Philosophy
(d) Religious Education
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Rico made proud?
2. Why does Jelal order one man to fall out?
3. Which of the following is not a type of suit?
4. What rank does Rico make after training?
5. How many hours of sack time do the recruits have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the power suits enable a soldier to do?
2. What does Jejal tell his troops?
3. Describe the three types of suits.
4. Why does the fleet sergeant think Rico has done well to joint the MI?
5. What are the benefits of joining the army?
6. What does Rico's father want him to do instead of the army?
7. Describe Rico's punishment.
8. Why is Rico feeling so low in Chapter 5?
9. Why does Rico find it difficult to adjust to army life?
10. Why does Frankel make Hendrick's punishment so light?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)