|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rico recommend to be promoted to sergeant?
2. Who does Rico go with on his first visit to Vancouver?
(a) Ace and Pat Leivy
(b) Pat Leivy and Kitten Smith
(c) Zim and Frankel
(d) Jack Hatchett and Ace
3. In what century did the North American republic break up?
(a) 24th century
(b) 22nd century
(c) 21st century
(d) 20th century
4. What school is Rico attending?
5. What do the soldiers concentrate on bombing?
(a) Bug lairs
(c) Bug cities
(d) Bug ships
6. Who helps Rico with his math?
7. Who invites Rico to a night out on the town?
8. How many brains do they capture?
9. Who does Rico mentor?
(a) Johnny Roughneck
(b) Jamie Squirrel
(c) Jimmy Bearpaw
(d) Fred Walrus
10. What does Rico have a phobia of?
(a) Closed spaces
(b) The dark
11. What department are the brains handed over to?
(b) The bug experts
(c) The science department
(d) Psych Warfare
12. Who wrote Danny Deever?
(a) Lord Byron
(b) William Wordsworth
(c) D.H. Lawrence
(d) Rudyard Kipling
13. What does Jelal have ready for Rico?
(a) A certificate
(d) Officer stripes
14. Who is Rico assigned to?
(a) PFC Dutch Bamburger
(b) FRC American Freedon Fighters
(c) PFC English Toads
(d) GHK Argentinian Trooper
15. What do the soldiers call the war?
(a) Interstellar war
(b) Nuke war
(c) Bug war
(d) Space war
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rico observe the bugs doing?
2. Who did the Russo-Anglo-American Alliance fight against?
3. How many days of mourning do the regiment observe for Dillinger?
4. Who does Rico's father say he is envious of?
5. How many different castes of bugs are there?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)