|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rico suffer in his first practice session using the suit?
(a) A strained shoulder
(b) A broken leg
(c) A broken arm
(d) A sprained ankle
2. Which character dies in this chapter?
3. What is the penalty if Rico changes his mind?
(a) Public humiliation
(b) No second chance
(c) No Army protection
(d) No trips to Mars
4. How many hours of sack time do the recruits have?
(a) Five hours
(b) Three hours
(c) Two hours
(d) Eight hours
5. What kind of people is the room that Rico lands in full of?
6. What is Rico amazed that he has become?
(a) An officer
(b) A soldier
7. What are Zim's favorite weapon?
(b) Machine guns
(c) A ball and chain
8. What does Mr. Dubois teach?
(a) Religious Education
(b) History and Moral Philosophy
(c) Physical Education
9. What does Jenkins wonder about Zim?
(a) If he has a mother
(b) If he has family problems
(c) If he hates people
(d) What kind of mother produced him
10. What is the name of Jelal's predecessor?
(b) Rodger Young
(c) Carnival Hollis
(d) Derek Fossil
11. What does Rico's father give Rico for graduation?
(a) A space ship
(b) A trip to saturn
(c) His business
(d) A trip to Mars
12. What is Breckenbridge buried with?
(a) Full honors as a PFC
(b) His teddy bear
(c) His supplies and weapons
13. Who does the girl quote when she says violence never settles anything?
(a) President Washington
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
14. What does Rico feel about training looking back to it?
(a) It was fun
(b) It was like a horror show
(c) It was sadistic
(d) It is not as sadistic as he thought
15. What do the new recruits have to do at dawn?
(b) Target practice
(c) Circuit training
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rico lack the guts to commit?
2. How far is Rico out of position?
3. Who has Rico made proud?
4. What is Hendrick's first name?
5. Why does Rico's father not want Rico to enlist in the army?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)