|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Presteign's New York mansion located?
(b) Columbus Circle.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Battery Park.
2. Who appears and speaks to Foyle in the Mars St. Michele catacombs?
(b) The Burning Man.
3. Where does Fourmyle come from?
4. How much does the Four Mile Circus cost?
(a) Forty thousand a year.
(b) Four thousand a day.
(c) Forty thousand a week.
(d) Forty thousand a day.
5. Who is Lindsey Joyce?
(a) Boatswain on the Vorga.
(b) Owner of the Vorga.
(c) Steermans' mate on the Vorga.
(d) Captain of the Vorga.
6. Where does Foyle find Robin after his encounter with the Jack-jaunters?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Old St. Pat's.
(c) Columbus Circle.
(d) Pershing Square.
7. Who are the Jack-jaunters?
(a) The most skilled of all jaunters.
(b) Those who, even after training, are unable to jaunte.
(c) Volunteers who teach jaunting to people who can't afford lessons.
(d) Hobos, tramps, and vagabonds who are looters.
8. Who does Robin betray to Y'ang-Yeovil?
9. What does Jiz tell Foyle that Dagenham is really after on board the Vorga?
(c) Hallucinogenic drugs.
10. What is the name of the condition in which perception receives messages from the world, but sensory perceptions are confused with each other?
11. What is the burning man Foyle and Robin see?
(a) A man being tortured.
(b) A man attempting suicide.
(c) Foyle burning in hell.
(d) A man caught in an oil fire.
12. What is the Secret Speech of the Intelligence Tong of the Inner Planets Armed Forces?
(a) An ancient Chinese sign language.
(b) A Roman sign language.
(c) An American Indian sign language.
(d) A Japanese sign language.
13. What kind of costume does Foyle wear after he leaves the Borghese Palace in Rome?
(a) A Renaissance costume.
(b) White tie and tails.
(c) A clown suit.
(d) A 20th century business suit.
14. Why does Olivia want to "pay back" other humans?
(a) Because of her inability to jaunt.
(b) Because she's blind.
(c) Because she's an albino.
(d) Because of her father.
15. Who is meeting in the Swiss chalet at the Aussie Cannery on New Year's?
(a) Closet Christians.
(b) Clandestine Christians
(c) Underground Christians.
(d) Cellar Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foyle use to control the reappearance of his tattoos?
2. Who is Angelo Poggi?
3. Who works as cultivators at Bacteria, Inc.?
4. How do Dagenham and company tell Foyle to save himself in the ruins of Old St. Pat's?
5. What job does Foyle ask Robin to take for him at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)