|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Olivia want to "pay back" other humans?
(a) Because she's an albino.
(b) Because she's blind.
(c) Because of her father.
(d) Because of her inability to jaunt.
2. Who is Rodg Kempsey?
(a) A crewmember on the Vorga, living in Australia.
(b) A crewmember on the Vorga, living on the moon.
(c) A former lover of Robin.
(d) An intelligence agent working for Dagenham.
3. Where does Fourmyle come from?
4. How long does Robin anticipate working for Fourmyle?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three years.
5. What does Robin tell Foyle at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) How to reunite with Olivia.
(b) How to use PyrE.
(c) How to save himself and return to his own time.
(d) How to be healed of his burns.
6. What triggers the explosions of PyrE?
(a) Intellect and Force.
(b) Truth and Consequences.
(c) Thought and Emotion.
(d) Will and Idea.
7. Who is meeting in the Swiss chalet at the Aussie Cannery on New Year's?
(a) Clandestine Christians
(b) Closet Christians.
(c) Underground Christians.
(d) Cellar Christians.
8. When was the Ceres Mining Company organized?
9. Where is Bacteria, Inc., located?
(a) Oceanus Procellarum.
(c) Mare Nubium.
(d) Tranquility Base.
10. What job does Foyle ask Robin to take for him at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Recording Secretary.
(c) Romance Secretary.
11. Where is the Central Intelligence headquarters from which Y'ang-Yeovil handles reports in Chapter 12?
12. Why do Dagenham, Jiz, Y'ang-Yeovil, and Presteign PyrE?
(a) To trade with the Outer Satellites.
(b) To retaliate against the bombing by the Outer Satellites.
(c) To use to rebuild Terra.
(d) To sell for platinum bullion.
13. What location is considered the center of corruption in Rome?
(a) The Parthenon.
(b) The Spanish Stairs.
(c) The Coliseum.
(d) The Arch of Triumph.
14. Where does the costume ball at the opening of Chapter 10 take place?
(c) Hong Kong.
15. How much does the Four Mile Circus cost?
(a) Forty thousand a year.
(b) Forty thousand a week.
(c) Four thousand a day.
(d) Forty thousand a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Dagenham and company tell Foyle to save himself in the ruins of Old St. Pat's?
2. Where do the atomic bombs which strike in the proximity of the Presteign mansion come from?
3. What does Foyle do to Forrest on the beach in Chapter 9?
4. Who is Angelo Poggi?
5. Where is Presteign's New York mansion located?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)