|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the white-armored people who fill the streets in New York after the bombing?
(a) The Disaster Crew.
(b) The Sanitation Crew.
(c) The Reordering Crew.
(d) The Wrecking Crew.
2. What does Sheffield tell Foyle that Foyle has done that no one else ever has?
(a) Survived isolation in space for as long as he did.
(b) Projected himself as the Burning Man.
(c) Fallen in love with Olivia.
3. What does Foyle do to Forrest on the beach in Chapter 9?
(a) Hangs him.
(b) Drowns him.
(c) Buries him in the sand.
(d) Beats him to death.
4. How does Robin discover who Y'ang-Yoevil really is?
(a) His speech pattern is wrong.
(b) His Italian accent is wrong.
(c) His clothing is wrong.
(d) She recognizes him through his makeup.
5. What does Robin tell Foyle at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) How to reunite with Olivia.
(b) How to be healed of his burns.
(c) How to save himself and return to his own time.
(d) How to use PyrE.
6. Who is Ben Forrest?
(a) The lieutenant governor.
(b) A dignitary at the Government House Ball.
(c) A spaceman from the Vorga.
(d) A member of the Four Mile Circus.
7. What is the Secret Speech of the Intelligence Tong of the Inner Planets Armed Forces?
(a) An American Indian sign language.
(b) An ancient Chinese sign language.
(c) A Roman sign language.
(d) A Japanese sign language.
8. Who is Lindsey Joyce?
(a) Boatswain on the Vorga.
(b) Captain of the Vorga.
(c) Steermans' mate on the Vorga.
(d) Owner of the Vorga.
9. What is the burning man Foyle and Robin see?
(a) Foyle burning in hell.
(b) A man attempting suicide.
(c) A man being tortured.
(d) A man caught in an oil fire.
10. Where is Presteign's New York mansion located?
(a) Columbus Circle.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Battery Park.
11. What does Fourmyle auction away at the costume ball?
(a) A female android.
(b) A suit of armor.
(c) A spaceship.
(d) A case of wine.
12. What is the Four Mile Circus?
(a) The entourage of Geoffrey Fourmyle.
(b) A traveling zoo.
(c) The decendent of the Ringling Brothers Circus.
(d) An acrobatic troup from the Sargasso Asteroid.
13. What does Foyle use to control the reappearance of his tattoos?
(d) Cold baths.
14. How long does Robin anticipate working for Fourmyle?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three years.
15. After her apartment explodes, where does Robin Wednesbury end up?
(a) All-Saints Hospital.
(b) Mercy Hospital.
(c) Grace Hospital.
(d) Peace Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company provides security known as "Man-Traps"?
2. Who does Robin betray to Y'ang-Yeovil?
3. What does Foyle tell Olivia he has been "all his life" in Chapter 14?
4. Who is Rodg Kempsey?
5. What happens to those who enter the Skoptsy Colony?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)