|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much PyrE explodes in Old St. Pat's?
(a) A milligram.
(b) Ten grams.
(c) A gram.
(d) Nearly a tenth of a gram.
2. What does a surgeon of the Mars Commando Brigade do to Foyle?
(a) Makes him more machine than man.
(b) Gives him the ability to never need sleep.
(c) Gives him the ability to jaunt between planets.
(d) Permanantly removes the last vestiges of his tattoos.
3. Who picks up Foyle ninety thousand miles outside of Mars's orbit?
(a) The Planetary Consortium navy.
(b) The Outer Planets navy.
(c) The Inner Planets navy.
(d) The United Federations of Planets navy.
4. What is the OP-I maneuver?
(a) A technique designed to make jaunting more efficient.
(b) A technique to discern someone else's thoughts.
(c) A technique used by the Intelligence Tong to outwit jaunters.
(d) A technique used to escape detection by motion sensitive cameras.
5. Where is the Central Intelligence headquarters from which Y'ang-Yeovil handles reports in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Jack-jaunters?
2. Where is Baker's zoo?
3. Where does the Government House ball at the opening of Chapter 9 take place?
4. What game is to be played at the legal party given by Regis Sheffield?
5. Who opens the first school for "jaunting"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)