|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the condition in which perception receives messages from the world, but sensory perceptions are confused with each other?
2. What does a surgeon of the Mars Commando Brigade do to Foyle?
(a) Permanantly removes the last vestiges of his tattoos.
(b) Makes him more machine than man.
(c) Gives him the ability to never need sleep.
(d) Gives him the ability to jaunt between planets.
3. What trade does Y'ang-Yeovil offer to Presteign?
(a) The inventor of jaunte for Gully Foyle.
(b) The inventor of PyrE for Gully Foyle.
(c) The Nomad for Gully Foyle.
(d) 100 thousand galactic credits for Gully Foyle.
4. What is a Saturn Weekender?
(a) A holiday vacation package on Saturn.
(b) Another name for a hangover.
(c) A spaceship that can carry fuel and food for three months.
(d) An antique automobile.
5. How much does Fourmyle offer Robin to work for him?
(a) Ten thousand a year.
(b) Five hundred a week.
(c) One thousand a month.
(d) Five thousand a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the accident at Tycho Sands do to Saul Dagenham?
2. Who opens the first school for "jaunting"?
3. Who is Rodg Kempsey?
4. How do Dagenham and company tell Foyle to save himself in the ruins of Old St. Pat's?
5. What location is considered the center of corruption in Rome?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)