|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jisbella McQueen imprisoned?
(a) For kidnapping.
(b) For murder.
(c) For larceny.
(d) For speaking out against the state.
2. What does Fourmyle do with the old St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York?
(a) He uses it as a compound for people he has kidnapped.
(b) He uses it as a hangar for his vehicles.
(c) He sells it to Presteign.
(d) He uses it to house his circus.
3. What kind of costume does Foyle wear after he leaves the Borghese Palace in Rome?
(a) White tie and tails.
(b) A Renaissance costume.
(c) A 20th century business suit.
(d) A clown suit.
4. How many days does Jiz wait before removing Foyle's bandages?
(a) Six days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Ten days.
5. Who assumes the identity of Poggi in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What old organization took over the job of testing and classifying jaunte applicants?
2. What is the V-L Law?
3. What procedure does Baker use on Foyle after Jiz hands Foyle over to Baker?
4. What is a memo-bead?
5. Who is Ben Forrest?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)