|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is PyrE, according to Chapter 4?
(a) A precious metal, a pyromaniac.
(b) A heavy metal, a prototype.
(c) A Misch Metal, a pyrophore.
(d) A liquid metal, a paraclete.
2. Where does Harley Baker, M.D. make his real income?
(a) His donut factory.
(b) His organ transplant sales.
(c) His Freak Factory.
(d) His organic farm.
3. What is the name of the medieval ruin to which Foyle and Jiz jaunt?
(a) Presteign's folly.
(b) Fisher's folly.
(c) Steward's folly.
(d) Sam's folly.
4. What does a surgeon of the Mars Commando Brigade do to Foyle?
(a) Permanantly removes the last vestiges of his tattoos.
(b) Gives him the ability to never need sleep.
(c) Gives him the ability to jaunt between planets.
(d) Makes him more machine than man.
5. Who is initially responsible for Foyle after Liz brings him to Baker at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Sam Quatt.
(b) Sam McQueen.
(c) Sam Quarles.
(d) Sam Quentin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foyle survive on while on board the Nomad?
2. What procedure does Baker use on Foyle after Jiz hands Foyle over to Baker?
3. Where is Foyle forced to live on board the Nomad?
4. What is the Gouffre Martel?
5. What job does Foyle ask Robin to take for him at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)