|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Foyle's regular blackouts?
(c) Oxygen deprivation.
(d) Lack of sleep.
2. What are the names of the three girls who appear before Foyle in Chapter 2?
(a) Judy, Martha, and Penelope.
(b) Janet, Mary, and Paula.
(c) Jo, Madge, and Petunia.
(d) Joan, Moria, and Polly.
3. Why doesn't the craft Foyle use to leave the Sargasso Asteroid work at first?
(a) It is cemented into the asteroid.
(b) The controls are damaged.
(c) There isn't enough rocket fuel.
(d) The engines misfire.
4. What is PyrE, according to Chapter 4?
(a) A precious metal, a pyromaniac.
(b) A Misch Metal, a pyrophore.
(c) A liquid metal, a paraclete.
(d) A heavy metal, a prototype.
5. Where is the Saturn Weekender stored?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the colors of the ship Dagenham brings to the site of the Nomad in Chapter 7?
2. What happens to Foyle's face when he gives in to emotion?
3. What is the name of the head of psychiatry at the Combined Terran University hospital?
4. What is the distance limit of a jaunte jump?
5. What language does Foyle speak?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)