|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foyle survive on while on board the Nomad?
(b) Dried food and a little water.
(c) Frozen entrees.
(d) Canned food and a little water.
2. What does Foyle look like when he looks at himself in the mirror in Chapter 2?
(a) A clown mask.
(b) A tiki mask.
(c) A Maori mask.
(d) A chimpanzee mask.
3. What does Foyle use to fire the combustion chamber of the jet?
(b) A piece of flint.
(c) A piece of pure sodium metal.
(d) A red-hot filament.
4. Who provided the report to the Royal Society on jaunting?
(a) Sir John Kelvin.
(b) Sir Walter Raleigh.
(c) Sir Arthur Kelvin.
(d) Sir Issac Newton.
5. How many habitable moons circle Jupiter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many observers watched Jaunte's experiment in a crystal tank?
2. What is the phrase repeated many times by the woman's chorus of the Sargasso Asteroid?
3. How much air can Foyle's spacesuit hold while trapped on the Nomad?
4. How does Foyle contact the spaceship that approaches the Nomad in Chapter 1?
5. What incident brings Jaunte to discover his "effect"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)