|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the time period when the story takes place?
(a) The Odd Century.
(b) The Freak Century.
(c) The Blessed Century.
(d) The Final Century.
2. How long did Foyle live on board the wrecked Nomad?
(a) 370 days.
(b) 100 days.
(c) 37 days.
(d) 170 days.
3. Where is Foyle forced to live on board the Nomad?
(a) A tool locker.
(b) A medical bay.
(c) A restroom.
(d) A pantry.
4. What does Foyle use to fire the combustion chamber of the jet?
(a) A piece of flint.
(b) A red-hot filament.
(d) A piece of pure sodium metal.
5. How many habitable moons circle Jupiter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people live on the habitable worlds of the solar system?
2. What causes Foyle's regular blackouts?
3. How does Foyle contact the spaceship that approaches the Nomad in Chapter 1?
4. What language does Foyle speak?
5. What is the distance limit of a jaunte jump?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)