|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mars St. Michele?
(a) The seat of Martian government.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A fortress of telepathy.
(d) A nuclear weapon depository.
2. What is the burning man Foyle and Robin see?
(a) A man being tortured.
(b) Foyle burning in hell.
(c) A man attempting suicide.
(d) A man caught in an oil fire.
3. How much does Jiz pay Baker for Gully's tattoo removal?
(a) Ten thousand credits.
(b) Five thousand credits.
(c) One thousand credits.
(d) Four thousand credits.
4. What does Foyle use to fire the combustion chamber of the jet?
(a) A piece of flint.
(c) A piece of pure sodium metal.
(d) A red-hot filament.
5. What is the trademark of the Ceres clan?
(a) An image of Saturn.
(b) A white sunburst.
(c) A yellow sunrise.
(d) A crescent moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Foyle become in order to protect himself from the Jack-jaunters attacking him on Fifth Avenue?
2. How many observers watched Jaunte's experiment in a crystal tank?
3. What is the name of the head of psychiatry at the Combined Terran University hospital?
4. What does Foyle tell Jiz to do with the Weekender as he searches the Nomad?
5. How many people live on the habitable worlds of the solar system?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)