|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mars St. Michele?
(a) A fortress of telepathy.
(b) The seat of Martian government.
(c) A nuclear weapon depository.
(d) A hospital.
2. What procedure does Baker use on Foyle after Jiz hands Foyle over to Baker?
(a) He removes his tattoos.
(b) He erases his memory.
(c) He restores his memory.
(d) He replaces his teeth.
3. Who does Foyle become in order to protect himself from the Jack-jaunters attacking him on Fifth Avenue?
(a) The Machine Killer.
(b) The Burning Man.
(c) The Commando Killer.
(d) The Jack Killer.
4. What is the name of the time period when the story takes place?
(a) The Blessed Century.
(b) The Freak Century.
(c) The Odd Century.
(d) The Final Century.
5. What are the names of the three girls who appear before Foyle in Chapter 2?
(a) Joan, Moria, and Polly.
(b) Jo, Madge, and Petunia.
(c) Janet, Mary, and Paula.
(d) Judy, Martha, and Penelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered the most practical way to stop a person from jaunting?
2. What does Baker use on Foyle to remove his tattoos?
3. What does Jiz tell Foyle that Dagenham is really after on board the Vorga?
4. What is the Secret Speech of the Intelligence Tong of the Inner Planets Armed Forces?
5. What is the name of the group which populates the Sargasso Asteroid?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)