|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a surgeon of the Mars Commando Brigade do to Foyle?
(a) Permanantly removes the last vestiges of his tattoos.
(b) Makes him more machine than man.
(c) Gives him the ability to never need sleep.
(d) Gives him the ability to jaunt between planets.
2. Why are Foyle and Jiz forced to escape Baker's Zoo?
(a) Because of an uprising of Baker's post-operative patients.
(b) Because of a raid.
(c) Because of a gas explosion.
(d) Because of a spaceship crash into the building.
3. What does L.E.S. mean?
(a) Location, Elevation, Situation.
(b) Leverage, Elevation, Situation.
(c) Location, Elevation, Simulation.
(d) Lesson, Elevation, Situation.
4. What is the Gouffre Martel?
(a) The ancestral home of Foyle.
(b) The desert home of the Presteign.
(c) The most formidable cavern hospital on Terra.
(d) An asylum for the criminally insane.
5. What does Orel die from?
(a) A fall from a skyscraper window.
(b) A sympathetic block.
(c) He is strangled by Foyle.
(d) A blow to the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Foyle's face when he gives in to emotion?
2. Who is Sigurd Magsman?
3. How long does Robin anticipate working for Fourmyle?
4. What is the name of the time period when the story takes place?
5. What location is considered the center of corruption in Rome?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)