|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jaunte make his discovery?
(a) At the turn of the 23rd century.
(b) At the end of the 24th century.
(c) In the middle of the 23rd century.
(d) At the turn of the 24th century.
2. Who is the publicity representative of the Jaunte Schools?
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Spencer Thompson.
(c) Julian Thompson.
(d) Oscar Thompson.
3. What does Presteign wish to be called by others?
(a) Sir Presteign.
(c) Mr. Presteign.
(d) Honorable Presteign.
4. What is PyrE, according to Chapter 4?
(a) A heavy metal, a prototype.
(b) A precious metal, a pyromaniac.
(c) A liquid metal, a paraclete.
(d) A Misch Metal, a pyrophore.
5. What did the accident at Tycho Sands do to Saul Dagenham?
(a) It made him unable to jaunt.
(b) It made him blind.
(c) It turned him dangerously radioactive.
(d) It made him a quadraplegic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many observers watched Jaunte's experiment in a crystal tank?
2. According to Dagenham, what is the salvage on board the Nomad that is so valuable?
3. What does L.E.S. mean?
4. What trade does Y'ang-Yeovil offer to Presteign?
5. What is the distance limit of a jaunte jump?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)