|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is PyrE, according to Chapter 4?
(a) A precious metal, a pyromaniac.
(b) A liquid metal, a paraclete.
(c) A heavy metal, a prototype.
(d) A Misch Metal, a pyrophore.
2. Who is Captain Peter Y'ang-Yeovil?
(a) A member of Central Intelligence.
(b) A member of Scotland Yard.
(c) A member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(d) A member of Homeland Security.
3. According to Dagenham, what is the salvage on board the Nomad that is so valuable?
(a) Silver bullion.
(b) Titanium bullion.
(c) Gold bullion.
(d) Platinum bullion.
4. Who is Robin Wednesbury?
(a) An artist.
(b) A pilot.
(c) The teacher of the re-education class on jaunting.
(d) A musician.
5. Who opens the first school for "jaunting"?
(a) Jaunte's widow.
(b) Jaunte himself.
(c) One of Jaunte's assistants.
(d) One of Jaunte's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does L.E.S. mean?
2. Why doesn't the craft Foyle use to leave the Sargasso Asteroid work at first?
3. What is the phrase repeated many times by the woman's chorus of the Sargasso Asteroid?
4. Where is the location of the Presteign shipyards?
5. What is the distance limit of a jaunte jump?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)