|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Robin Wednesbury's apartment located?
(a) Old Bay.
(b) Green Bay.
(c) Bodega Bay.
(d) Serenity Bay.
2. What language does Foyle speak?
(a) The unknown tongue.
(b) The forked tongue.
(c) The gutter tongue.
(d) The mother tongue.
3. What kind of spacesuit does Joseph appear in when Foyle and Jiz return to the Nomad?
(a) One fashioned of Tyvek.
(b) One fashioned of titanium.
(c) One fashioned of chain mail.
(d) One fashioned of glass cloth.
4. Where is Gully's cell located in Gouffre Martel?
5. What does Presteign rename the Presteign Princess upon christening?
(a) Presteign Power.
(b) Presteign Glory.
(c) Presteign Liberty.
(d) Presteign Freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the rebuilt platinum skull in Chapter 3?
2. How large is the Times Square jaunte stage?
3. What device does Jiz tell Foyle is being used to track them as they attempt to escape the Gouffre Martel?
4. What is analogue?
5. How do Foyle and Jiz plan on removing the safe from the Nomad?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)