|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
2. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
3. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
4. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
5. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Stargirl take Leo to the desert? What does she hope to gain? Does she succeed with her hopes? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Leo seems unable to accept the fact that school culture does not approve of his relationship with Stargirl. Why do you think this is the case? Do you think most students Leo's age would feel the same as Leo or differently? Why?
Essay Topic 3
In what way is the character of Archie a philosopher? Do you think he is helpful to the boys? If so, how? If not, why not? Do you think he should have shared more with the boys to prevent what happened at the end with Stargirl? Why or why not?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)