|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Archie bury with Barney?
2. How does Dori show that she will respect her friend's decision no matter what?
3. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
4. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
5. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways is Leo a coward? In what ways is he a strong character? What regrets do you think he has? Are they justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way is the character of Archie a philosopher? Do you think he is helpful to the boys? If so, how? If not, why not? Do you think he should have shared more with the boys to prevent what happened at the end with Stargirl? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on how nationalism was portrayed in this novel and how it directly relates to the school life for all of the characters.
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)