|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
2. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
3. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
4. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
5. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing at least five quandaries that various groups or cultures place us in which make it difficult for outsiders to feel welcome easily.
Essay Topic 2
In what ways is Leo a coward? In what ways is he a strong character? What regrets do you think he has? Are they justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What would you consider to be the most significant turning point in this story for Stargirl? Why do you think this is the most significant?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)