|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wayne's goal in life?
2. How does Stargirl arrive at school on the second day?
3. What does Stargirl do when she is finished with her lunch?
4. What did Stargirl stop doing?
5. What does Stargirl leave for the terminally ill boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Streaargirl overheard doing and how do some people react to this?
2. What does Leo see when he arrives at the football game?
3. What kind of character is Wayne?
4. Who is Ron Kovac and what happens when he is injured?
5. What information does Hillari believe to be true about Stargirl and how does Kevin react to what Hillari says?
6. Who is the narrator of this book?
7. What happens when the Electrons lose to Glendale?
8. What information does Kevin share with Leo that he learned about Stargirl?
9. What does Leo's Uncle Pete give him on moving day?
10. What does Archie do when Leo and Kevin complain about their team losing the basketball game?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is the natural world developed in this novel? Does the discussions of the natural beauty provide insight into the characters? If so, how? If not, why do you think this is the case?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways does mob mentality affect the events that happened in this book? Do you think that you are a strong enough person to resist the mentality of a mob? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does age and the ability to reflect change how Leo views Stargirl and himself? Do you think he wishes he could have done things differently? Why or why not?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)