|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Stargirl and Leo celebrate?
(a) They drink ginger ale and dance.
(b) They have a party with their friends.
(c) They go out for a special dinner.
(d) They go out into the desert.
2. When does Archie say that most people are at that more primitive place?
(a) When they are just drifting off to sleep in the night.
(b) When they are coming out of sleep in the morning.
(c) When they are able to meditate completely.
(d) When the rest of the world is sleeping and they are the only ones awake.
3. What surprises Leo about Stargirl's speech?
(a) It is satirical in nature.
(b) She stumbles through it.
(c) It is about her own life.
(d) It is not the speech she practiced.
4. How does Leo describe his relationship with Stargirl after her transformation?
(a) Too mundane.
(b) Very odd and strange.
(d) Gloriously ordinary.
5. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
(a) As if she is from another planet.
(b) As if she is a fish out of water.
(c) As if she is a photo from a hundred years ago.
(d) As if she is speaking a foreighn language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls tease Leo about?
2. Which of the following pairs of words best describes Stargirl?
3. What do members of the Sunflower club pledge to do?
4. How does this chapter end?
5. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the adults at the class reunion talk about?
2. What does Stargirl teach Leo how to do?
3. What does Leo find on the bulletin board when he looks?
4. Who does Leo go to talk to and what do they talk about?
5. What analogy does Archie use to explain what is happening to Leo?
6. What is the one thing that Leo and Stargirl never do?
7. What happens at the oratorical contest?
8. How do the students of Mica High now feel about Stargirl and what did she give them?
9. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
10. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)