|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
(a) Stargirl continues to cheer for the other teams.
(b) Their basketball team is not listed on the Roadrunner finals.
(c) Leo will not give up on Stargirl.
(d) Stargirl has qualified for the state finals in the oratorical contest.
2. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
3. How does Stargirl respond when Leo tries to avoid him?
(a) She leaves him alone.
(b) She avoids coming to school.
(c) She does not give up on him.
(d) She moves on to someone else.
4. What does Leo notice about the desert?
(a) It is different.
(b) It is changing.
(c) It is not the same without Stargirl.
(d) It is blooming.
5. What does Stargirl tell Leo she wants to do for her job when she is an adult?
(a) Yoga instructor.
(b) TV director.
(d) Truck driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Stargirl make at the end of this chapter?
2. Which of the following pairs of words best describes Stargirl?
3. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
4. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
5. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
2. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball and how does she work?
3. In what way has Stargirl changed her appearance and her name?
4. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
5. What happens at the end of the ball and what happens to Stargirl?
6. Who does Leo go to talk to and what do they talk about?
7. Who is Mr. McShane and what is his role in the book?
8. What continues to seem odd to both Stargirl and Leo?
9. What does Leo overhear about Stargirl and then how do these same girls tease Leo?
10. What happens at the oratorical contest?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)