|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leo describe Stargirl's family that surprises him?
2. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He tries to talk to Kevin.
(b) He goes straight home.
(c) He goes to visit Archie.
(d) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
3. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
(a) I love you.
(b) Come with me.
(c) You're welcome.
4. How does this chapter end?
(a) Leo talking about his decision with Kevin.
(b) Leo trying to meditate.
(c) Leo thinking about his decision in bed.
(d) Leo looking up at the stars thinking about things.
5. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
(c) Enchanted places.
(d) The power of stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
2. What is one of the most disturbing facts about the social status for Stargirl at her school?
3. Which character tried to regain the spotlight at the ball?
4. Why does Archie ask Leo to drive him out into the desert?
5. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the adults at the class reunion talk about?
2. Who does Leo go to talk to and what do they talk about?
3. What special contest has Stargirl qualified for and how does Leo react?
4. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
5. What two unusual things does Stargirl show Leo that she has in her room?
6. What happens when Leo and Stargirl get to the special place?
7. What is the one thing that Leo and Stargirl never do?
8. What is Leo's plan for handling the situation at school after he sees the bulletin board?
9. What analogy does Archie use to explain what is happening to Leo?
10. What is unique about Stargirl that is shared with the reader in this chapter?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)