|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Stargirl make at the end of this chapter?
(a) She decides to become a cheerleader again.
(b) She decides to run for prom queen.
(c) She decides to go out for the track team.
(d) She decides to enter the state oratorical contest.
2. What does Mr. Caraway do that surprises Leo?
(a) Has a pep rally for Stargirl.
(b) Asks him to join the speech club.
(c) Gives him Stargirl's silver plate.
(d) Asks him to leave.
3. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
4. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(a) A new school.
(b) The silent treatment.
5. What does Stargirl hand out in the cafeteria after the competition?
(a) Copies of her speech.
(b) Smiley face cookies.
(c) Invitations to a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
2. What does Leo see Stargirl do for other people to discover?
3. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
4. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
5. What solution does Archie offer to Leo for his problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What analogy does Archie use to explain what is happening to Leo?
2. Who does Leo go to talk to and what do they talk about?
3. What happens when Leo and Stargirl get to the special place?
4. How do the students of Mica High now feel about Stargirl and what did she give them?
5. In what way has Stargirl changed her appearance and her name?
6. What is Leo's plan for handling the situation at school after he sees the bulletin board?
7. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
8. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
9. What does Stargirl teach Leo how to do?
10. What do the adults at the class reunion talk about?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)