|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stargirl think of Archie?
(a) As her grandfather.
(b) As her uncle.
(c) As her friend.
(d) As her confidante.
2. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Ride a bicycle.
(b) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(c) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
(d) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
3. What does Leo tell Stargirl when she finally corners him?
(a) He asks her to help him feel differently.
(b) He says that something has to change.
(c) He says that he hasn't been avoiding her.
(d) He tells her that he is embarrassed.
4. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
(a) Stargirl is not eating with Dori.
(b) Kevin is eating lunch with Stargirl.
(c) All of the students are laughing at Stargirl.
(d) No one is in the cafeteria.
5. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He doesn't know what to think about it.
(d) He wants to join it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stargirl practice her speech?
2. How is the student who asks Stargirl to dance described?
3. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
4. How does Leo describe Stargirl's family that surprises him?
5. What do the girls tease Leo about?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)