|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
(a) It is on the radio.
(b) It is in the newspaper and on the television news.
(c) A billboard is created.
(d) It is in the school paper.
2. What is a Moa?
(a) A type of cactus.
(b) A desert animal, similar to a mouse.
(c) A big extinct bird.
(d) A long poisonous type of snake.
3. How is Stargirl's room described by the author?
(a) Normal and ordinary.
(b) Cluttered and full.
(c) Spacious and barren.
(d) Different and charming.
4. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
(a) It makes him feel good inside.
(b) He pretends that he posted it there.
(c) He tries to hide it from the others.
(d) He knows it cannot be good.
5. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
(a) Ride bikes together.
(b) Visit Archie.
(c) Practice Stargirl's speech.
(d) Walk and talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillari do with what Stargirl gives her?
2. Where does Stargirl practice her speech?
3. What does Stargirl ask Leo if he believes in?
4. What does Stargirl hand out in the cafeteria after the competition?
5. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Leo talk to about the situation in school and what response is he given?
2. What continues to seem odd to both Stargirl and Leo?
3. What happens at the end of the ball and what happens to Stargirl?
4. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
5. What two unusual things does Stargirl show Leo that she has in her room?
6. What do the adults at the class reunion talk about?
7. How do Stargirl and Leo feel about each other and because of this what does it take them a few days to realize?
8. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
9. What happens when Leo and Stargirl get to the special place?
10. Who is Mr. McShane and what is his role in the book?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)