|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo do after school the same day Stargirl walks up to Leo at lunch?
(a) He goes to visit Archie.
(b) He goes straight home.
(c) He looks for Stargirl everywhere.
(d) He tries to talk to Kevin.
2. What did Stargirl keep on all of the people from Mica High?
(a) A folder.
(c) A picture.
(d) A sketch she had drawn.
3. Why does Susan (Stargirl) say that Dori is mad at her?
(a) For spending too much time with Leo.
(b) For changing her name without asking her opinion.
(c) For changing and betraying herself.
(d) For not sitting with her at lunch anymore.
4. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
(a) He asks why everyone else can't see the great things in her that he sees.
(b) He asks why the other people don't mind their own business.
(c) He asks why the people in the school have to judge her.
(d) He asks why the good things she does doesn't count for something?
5. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(a) The silent treatment.
(c) A new school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillari do with what Stargirl gives her?
2. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
3. Which of the following pairs of words best describes Stargirl?
4. How is Stargirl's room described by the author?
5. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leo find on the bulletin board when he looks?
2. Who is Mr. McShane and what is his role in the book?
3. What two unusual things does Stargirl show Leo that she has in her room?
4. What does Leo overhear about Stargirl and then how do these same girls tease Leo?
5. What does Stargirl teach Leo how to do?
6. What happens at the oratorical contest?
7. Who does Leo talk to about the situation in school and what response is he given?
8. What do Leo and Stargirl talk about on the walk home after school and how does Leo react?
9. What does Archie go to the desert to do and how does Archie seem to feel about the process?
10. What happens at the end of the ball and what happens to Stargirl?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)