|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
(a) It is on the radio.
(b) It is in the newspaper and on the television news.
(c) A billboard is created.
(d) It is in the school paper.
2. How does this chapter end?
(a) Leo trying to meditate.
(b) Leo talking about his decision with Kevin.
(c) Leo looking up at the stars thinking about things.
(d) Leo thinking about his decision in bed.
3. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
4. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(b) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(c) Ride a bicycle.
(d) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
5. What are Stargirl and Leo allowed to do after the contest that is different?
(a) Join the adults in the nightclub.
(b) Sleep in the desert.
(c) Go to the movies alone.
(d) Spend the night together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Susan (Stargirl) say that Dori is mad at her?
2. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
3. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
4. What song did the band play that Stargirl led a group of dancers during?
5. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Stargirl and Leo feel about each other and because of this what does it take them a few days to realize?
2. What does Stargirl teach Leo how to do?
3. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
4. What happens at the end of the ball and what happens to Stargirl?
5. How do the students of Mica High now feel about Stargirl and what did she give them?
6. What continues to seem odd to both Stargirl and Leo?
7. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
8. What is the one thing that Leo and Stargirl never do?
9. What do Leo and Stargirl talk about on the walk home after school and how does Leo react?
10. What two unusual things does Stargirl show Leo that she has in her room?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)