|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
(a) It is on the radio.
(b) A billboard is created.
(c) It is in the newspaper and on the television news.
(d) It is in the school paper.
2. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
3. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A picture of himself.
(b) A slip of paper.
(c) A bone.
(d) Some rocks.
4. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
(a) She goes with her to the speech contest.
(b) She accepts Leo as her boyfriend.
(c) She is honest with her about her feelings.
(d) She cheers her on no matter what.
5. Where does Stargirl practice her speech?
(a) In her bedroom in front of the mirror.
(b) On the Hot Seat.
(c) In front of Leo and Kevin.
(d) In front of an audience of cacti.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
2. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
3. What does Kevin say about Stargirl and Leo?
4. What does Stargirl's necklace identify her as?
5. What does Stargirl challenge Leo to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leo find on the bulletin board when he looks?
2. What two unusual things does Stargirl show Leo that she has in her room?
3. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
4. In what way has Stargirl changed her appearance and her name?
5. What does Leo ask Archie when he returns to visit fifteen years later and how does Archie respond?
6. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
7. How do Stargirl and Leo feel about each other and because of this what does it take them a few days to realize?
8. Where does Stargirl show Leo that she finds out who may need a gift?
9. What is unique about Stargirl that is shared with the reader in this chapter?
10. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball and how does she work?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)