|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(a) A new school.
(b) The silent treatment.
2. Dori is a good friend to Stargirl because she does which of the following?
(a) She cheers her on no matter what.
(b) She is honest with her about her feelings.
(c) She accepts Leo as her boyfriend.
(d) She goes with her to the speech contest.
3. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 weeks.
4. What does Leo say he looks for when he reads the newspaper?
(a) Hints as to where Stargirl may be.
(b) Acts of kindness.
(c) Ideas about how he can surprise people.
(d) Information on all of his classmates.
5. What do Leo and Stargirl work together doing?
(a) Taking notes about the students at school.
(b) Meditating in the desert.
(c) Riding their bikes around the town.
(d) Delivering gifts to unsuspecting strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stargirl arrive at the ball?
2. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
3. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
4. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
5. Which of the following is not something that Leo and Stargirl do together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the oratorical contest?
2. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
3. What does Leo ask Archie when he returns to visit fifteen years later and how does Archie respond?
4. In what way has Stargirl changed her appearance and her name?
5. What special contest has Stargirl qualified for and how does Leo react?
6. How do the students of Mica High now feel about Stargirl and what did she give them?
7. What is Leo's plan for handling the situation at school after he sees the bulletin board?
8. Who does Leo go to talk to and what do they talk about?
9. What is unique about Stargirl that is shared with the reader in this chapter?
10. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)