|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Stargirl and Leo when she shows him how she learns information from bulletin boards?
(b) Dentist's office.
(c) Pizza parlor.
(d) Grocery store.
2. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
(b) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(c) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
(d) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
3. How does Dori show that she will respect her friend's decision no matter what?
(a) She congratulates her.
(b) She stays away from her.
(c) She calls her Susan.
(d) She includes Leo in the celebration.
4. How is it announced that Stargirl won the contest?
(a) It is in the school paper.
(b) It is in the newspaper and on the television news.
(c) A billboard is created.
(d) It is on the radio.
5. What does Leo say that he feels guilty doing?
(a) Going water skiing.
(b) Searching for Stargirl.
(c) Buying a card at Hallmark.
(d) Visiting the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
2. What does the gift make Leo think?
3. What song did the band play that Stargirl led a group of dancers during?
4. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
5. How do Stargirl and Leo celebrate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mr. McShane and what is his role in the book?
2. What two unusual things does Stargirl show Leo that she has in her room?
3. Who does Leo go to talk to and what do they talk about?
4. What does Archie go to the desert to do and how does Archie seem to feel about the process?
5. What happens when Leo and Stargirl get to the special place?
6. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
7. What is Leo's plan for handling the situation at school after he sees the bulletin board?
8. What is the one thing that Leo and Stargirl never do?
9. How do Stargirl and Leo feel about each other and because of this what does it take them a few days to realize?
10. In what way has Stargirl changed her appearance and her name?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)