|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
2. What does Leo say he looks for when he reads the newspaper?
(a) Hints as to where Stargirl may be.
(b) Ideas about how he can surprise people.
(c) Information on all of his classmates.
(d) Acts of kindness.
3. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
(a) She hangs out with other girls.
(b) She loves to shop.
(c) She reads books.
(d) She sits and listens to Leo talk.
4. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
(a) The silent treatment.
(b) A new school.
5. How does Leo tell Kevin he feels?
(b) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl say to Leo at lunch in these chapters?
2. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
3. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
4. How is the student who asks Stargirl to dance described?
5. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)