|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Archie say that most people are at that more primitive place?
(a) When they are coming out of sleep in the morning.
(b) When they are just drifting off to sleep in the night.
(c) When they are able to meditate completely.
(d) When the rest of the world is sleeping and they are the only ones awake.
2. What does Leo learn how to do?
(a) Write a speech that could be in the oratorical contest.
(b) Ignore the people who are mean to Stargirl.
(c) Ride a bicycle.
(d) Revel and wonder about the beauty around them.
3. What does Leo find different when he goes to lunch?
(a) All of the students are laughing at Stargirl.
(b) Kevin is eating lunch with Stargirl.
(c) Stargirl is not eating with Dori.
(d) No one is in the cafeteria.
4. Why does Kevin say that Leo is being treated this way?
(a) Because he won't say bad things about Stargirl.
(b) Because he hangs out with Stargirl.
(c) Because he hasn't been able to find inner peace.
(d) Because he is now doing weird things just like Stargirl.
5. Why does Susan (Stargirl) say that Dori is mad at her?
(a) For not sitting with her at lunch anymore.
(b) For changing and betraying herself.
(c) For changing her name without asking her opinion.
(d) For spending too much time with Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo ask Archie if he believes in?
2. How does this chapter end?
3. What does Leo hear people whispering about after he and Stargirl share their first kiss?
4. What does Leo notice about the desert?
5. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Leo go to talk to and what do they talk about?
2. What happens at the oratorical contest?
3. What continues to seem odd to both Stargirl and Leo?
4. What happens at the end of the ball and what happens to Stargirl?
5. In what two ways does Stargirl show her reverence for the earth?
6. What do Leo and Stargirl talk about on the walk home after school and how does Leo react?
7. What does Leo find on the bulletin board when he looks?
8. What is unique about Stargirl that is shared with the reader in this chapter?
9. How do the students of Mica High now feel about Stargirl and what did she give them?
10. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)