|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did the band play that Stargirl led a group of dancers during?
(a) Hokey Pokey.
(b) Electric slide.
(d) Bunny hop.
2. How does Stargirl respond when Leo tries to avoid him?
(a) She moves on to someone else.
(b) She does not give up on him.
(c) She leaves him alone.
(d) She avoids coming to school.
3. How does Stargirl think of Archie?
(a) As her grandfather.
(b) As her confidante.
(c) As her friend.
(d) As her uncle.
4. Why does Leo sneak out of school?
(a) To visit Archie.
(b) To have time alone with Stargirl.
(c) To avoid Stargirl.
(d) To help the singing group prepare.
5. What do the girls tease Leo about?
(a) They tell him he has toilet paper stuck to his feet.
(b) They call him Starboy.
(c) They ask him to join the cheerleading squad.
(d) They ask him about the next Hot Seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillari do with what Stargirl gives her?
2. What is one of the most disturbing facts about the social status for Stargirl at her school?
3. What decision does Senor Saguaro indicate Leo has to make?
4. How many years have passed between the last chapter and this section (chapters 32-33)?
5. How is the student who asks Stargirl to dance described?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the students of Mica High now feel about Stargirl and what did she give them?
2. What happens the Monday after Stargirl wins the speech contest and how does Dori react?
3. Where does Stargirl show Leo that she finds out who may need a gift?
4. What does Leo find on the bulletin board when he looks?
5. What happens at the oratorical contest?
6. What special contest has Stargirl qualified for and how does Leo react?
7. What continues to seem odd to both Stargirl and Leo?
8. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
9. What do the adults at the class reunion talk about?
10. What does Leo overhear about Stargirl and then how do these same girls tease Leo?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)