|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leo feel about the new musical group?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He doesn't know what to think about it.
(c) He wants to join it.
(d) He is embarrassed.
2. Which of the following fictional characters does Leo say Stargirl reminds him of?
(a) Paul Bunyan.
(b) The road runner.
(c) Alice in Wonderland.
(d) Johnny Appleseed.
3. How does Leo see Stargirl at the end of this chapter?
(a) As if she is a photo from a hundred years ago.
(b) As if she is a fish out of water.
(c) As if she is from another planet.
(d) As if she is speaking a foreighn language.
4. What does Leo think about what he sees on the bulletin board?
(a) He tries to hide it from the others.
(b) He pretends that he posted it there.
(c) He knows it cannot be good.
(d) It makes him feel good inside.
5. What word does Archie explain to Leo for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms could describe how Stargirl is being treated in school?
2. What happens when Leo makes it clear to Stargirl that he wants her to become more normal?
3. What does Kevin say Stargirl is getting?
4. What does Stargirl hand out in the cafeteria after the competition?
5. What does Hillari do with what Stargirl gives her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What analogy does Archie use to explain what is happening to Leo?
2. What is the one thing that Leo and Stargirl never do?
3. What special contest has Stargirl qualified for and how does Leo react?
4. Where does Stargirl show Leo that she finds out who may need a gift?
5. What does Archie go to the desert to do and how does Archie seem to feel about the process?
6. What do Leo and Stargirl talk about on the walk home after school and how does Leo react?
7. What does Leo ask Archie when he returns to visit fifteen years later and how does Archie respond?
8. What happens at the oratorical contest?
9. What does Leo overhear about Stargirl and then how do these same girls tease Leo?
10. What two unusual things does Stargirl show Leo that she has in her room?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)