|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls tease Leo about?
(a) They ask him to join the cheerleading squad.
(b) They tell him he has toilet paper stuck to his feet.
(c) They ask him about the next Hot Seat.
(d) They call him Starboy.
2. What decision does Stargirl make at the end of this chapter?
(a) She decides to go out for the track team.
(b) She decides to run for prom queen.
(c) She decides to become a cheerleader again.
(d) She decides to enter the state oratorical contest.
3. What makes the students in Mica bitter?
(a) Stargirl has qualified for the state finals in the oratorical contest.
(b) Leo will not give up on Stargirl.
(c) Their basketball team is not listed on the Roadrunner finals.
(d) Stargirl continues to cheer for the other teams.
4. What does Leo receive a day before his birthday?
(a) A song dedicated to him on the radio.
(b) A small cactus in a pot.
(c) A gift-wrapped package.
(d) A photo of Stargirl.
5. What does Archie bury with Barney?
(a) A picture of himself.
(b) A bone.
(c) A slip of paper.
(d) Some rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stargirl do now instead of doing good deeds?
2. How does Leo try to defend Stargirl?
3. What does Stargirl post on Roadrunner?
4. What name does Stargirl tell Leo he should now call her?
5. What song did the band play that Stargirl led a group of dancers during?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of the ball and what happens to Stargirl?
2. What does Archie go to the desert to do and how does Archie seem to feel about the process?
3. What happens when Leo and Stargirl get to the special place?
4. What does Leo overhear about Stargirl and then how do these same girls tease Leo?
5. What happens when Stargirl and Leo return to the high school?
6. What does Leo ask Archie when he returns to visit fifteen years later and how does Archie respond?
7. How do the students of Mica High now feel about Stargirl and what did she give them?
8. What continues to seem odd to both Stargirl and Leo?
9. What is Leo's plan for handling the situation at school after he sees the bulletin board?
10. Who does Leo talk to about the situation in school and what response is he given?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)